Wagner Gameday... | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Wagner Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be unpopular but I actually like this WOW uniform combo.

Our set of uniforms are all mostly beautiful

But I'm a little traditionalist and would prefer them to wear OBO/OWO for most of our games
They look better than I expected.

Ya'll remember when we struggled to beat Villanova?
Eh, totally different. Nova was an FCS title contender. Wagner is one of the worst teams in FCS. If we were playing North Dakota State for instance we could lose if we didn’t play well. Obviously we are way better than 2014 though.

This isn’t like pummeling a bad P5 team, this is really punching down. Wagner has earned their appearance fee and then some.

I think the point spread between Wagner, the college, and Wagner, the composer, would be 2.5 points. Maybe 3 points, considering the composer is currently in the deceased mode.

200 yds in the first quarter!

I've said that SU has over scheduled for the last 15 years, but we should not be playing Wagner.

SEC teams play one of these games every year. It’s fine.

Harrison no longer counts because he disowned us?
I never had the opportunity to watch Harrison here. I meant Steve Ishmael if that clears things up. Not sure Oronde’s show whether hes on Mike Williams level ability wise yet

Interested to see the second team offense.

This isn’t like pummeling a bad P5 team, this is really punching down. Wagner has earned their appearance fee and then some.

I think the point spread between Wagner, the college, and Wagner, the composer, would be 2.5 points. Maybe 3 points, considering the composer is currently in the deceased mode.
It’s called clubbing baby seals, and every team does it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors