Wagner Gameday... | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Wagner Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Villari is playing TE he's playing TE like Gadsden plays TE, not like Mang plays TE.

By this I mean, WR.

I saw Petry at actual TE.
I could be wrong, it was a flash and I thought I saw his number.

Babers ruined the day with playing Tucker/Shrader. It is all that will be talked about for the next 2 weeks. He's gonna take the heat bigtime. Wildhack better be asking questions.
It's the inconsistency that's maddening.

You can't agree to shorten the clock and then put Tucker back on the field. Can't. The clarity of stupidity is immediate.

This 10 minute quarter thing is stupid. These are scholarship athletes, just play the game. I 100% support mercy rules for little kids.
I'm fine with it, but I'm not fine with the decision to then play the 1st teamers for another series, and it's probably going to mean CD-RW doesn't throw it much, and that sucks.

Syracuse is about to be 5-0, beating Wagner by more than the 50+ spread… and the amount of complaining & moaning still catches me off guard (it shouldn’t though). I mean come on… woulda thought today’s game thread would be an enjoyable one.

I'm fine with it, but I'm not fine with the decision to then play the 1st teamers for another series, and it's probably going to mean CD-RW doesn't throw it much, and that sucks.
Even from Wagners perspective, that is 5 minutes of playing time that their 2nd and 3rd stringers could get to play in a big time venue for maybe the only time in their life.

It's the inconsistency that's maddening.

You can't agree to shorten the clock and then put Tucker back on the field. Can't. The clarity of stupidity is immediate.
Yep I love Dino but it was really dumb and we apparently dodged the bullet, could have turned the season upside down

Even from Wagners perspective, that is 5 minutes of playing time that their 2nd and 3rd stringers could get to play in a big time venue for maybe the only time in their life.
I get it.

But seeing how our end of bench DL guys just tossed their backup OL around... I also get why they may not want a lot of clock going while that's happening.

They need to score more. Wagner can come back here.

Syracuse is about to be 5-0, beating Wagner by more than the 50+ spread… and the amount of complaining & moaning still catches me off guard (it shouldn’t though). I mean come on… woulda thought today’s game thread would be an enjoyable one.

It’s actually a good sign. In a weird way.

The hyphen in Del Rio-Wilson's uniform is in the wrong place. It's incorrect as Del-Rio Wilson. Probably the same guy responsible for Roosevelt "Bowie" and "Boehiem" on Buddy's jersey. You can't make this stuff up plus the Ernie Davis statue having Nike cleats. SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom