Waiters | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Waiters

i tried to add to jakes wonderful post 2 and 2 make 4

Just imagine how good Dion will be when he is going up against Joe Johnson one night..then flies to Miami to guard Dwayne Wade the next night when he is dog tired.

The NBA crushes dreams in a heartbeat. Dion better lose 12 lbs and get that hunger back.

None of us know anything. Maybe he was putting on some weight to do some lifting.
Kyrie is awfully skinny, Dion could be the strength counterpart to him in the future.
And he is a workout freak when he wants to be. Let the guy enjoy it for awhile its the offseason.

I would rather see dion be in shape come the beginning of next season when it really counts. People can care less about now.

Odds of getting a response to this post that bashes Dion 95%
Odds of getting a like 06% from a very brave soul.

I would argue that his limited playing time at SU is the root cause. Compare the average minutes for their last year at SU. Wes Johnson (35), Flynn (37), Greene (36), Anthony (36) and Waiters (24). The other guys were on the floor 50% longer in EVERY game. That's X 37 games! His stamina just isn't there. It will take time to build it up.

I would argue that his limited playing time at SU is the root cause. Compare the average minutes for their last year at SU. Wes Johnson (35), Flynn (37), Greene (36), Anthony (36) and Waiters (24). The other guys were on the floor 50% longer in EVERY game. That's X 37 games! His stamina just isn't there. It will take time to build it up.
No offense, but actual game time is like 10-20% of an athlete's overall conditioning, IN season. That's being generous.

Did you watch any Cavs summer league games? He looked soft and he definitely put on some weight. I just re-watched the OSU debacle and he clearly is heavier and softer now from a physical standpoint.

None of us know anything. Maybe he was putting on some weight to do some lifting.
Kyrie is awfully skinny, Dion could be the strength counterpart to him in the future.
And he is a workout freak when he wants to be. Let the guy enjoy it for awhile its the offseason.

I would rather see dion be in shape come the beginning of next season when it really counts. People can care less about now.

Odds of getting a response to this post that bashes Dion 95%
Odds of getting a like 06% from a very brave soul.

Guys like Darren Collison and Rubio are. Not Kyrie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom