Wake Forest Football Facility | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Football Facility

BVille44

All Conference
Wake Forest is building a new $38 million football facility.

I hope the donation of $25 million given two years ago by a former SU football player goes towards building a new football facility next to the IPF.

I don't think Wildhack announced exactly where the money was going but if it was for one big-ticket item like a new building, we probably would have heard by now. The donation was made two years ago.

Maybe it just went toward several areas of need including coaching salaries, better equipment, movie channel subscriptions for Dino.
As huge as that donation is, it seems easy to find ways to spend the money.

The other possibility that Wildhack put the money in a lockbox for two years and is still developing a spending plan.

will al gore GIF

Wake Forest is building a new $38 million football facility.

I hope the donation of $25 million given two years ago by a former SU football player goes towards building a new football facility next to the IPF.

I guess WF doesn’t need an IPF being south.

Syracuse has a three phase plan, and part of it is upgraded football everything (Not a new IPF but everything else). They're progressing towards goal on phase one.

Is this man in control of the three step plan?

Will it effectively double our profits?

AEEA16D4-EFA0-4C30-961E-A2FDC44901A1.jpeg

Our locker room has been chasing everyone else for quite some time. Its a shame that UB's is better than ours. Im hoping that gets addressed asap.
How much room off the back end of the Dome is there to expand off and make a players entrance / locker room.

If they had the room and money, I'd love an addition off the Dome that was basically for high level donors, players (former as well), recruits, families, and staff. Included in it would be a lounge, main locker room, study area, health and wellness zone, and high end luxury boxes for the big donors.

How much room off the back end of the Dome is there to expand off and make a players entrance / locker room.

If they had the room and money, I'd love an addition off the Dome that was basically for high level donors, players (former as well), recruits, families, and staff. Included in it would be a lounge, main locker room, study area, health and wellness zone, and high end luxury boxes for the big donors.
A lot of what you described will not be at the Dome. There is a plan to put a bunch of that over by Manley. I am fairly certain that architecture firm ZGF has been retained and are working on the design. ZGF designed Oregon’s facilities.

A lot of what you described will not be at the Dome. There is a plan to put a bunch of that over by Manley. I am fairly certain that architecture firm ZGF has been retained and are working on the design. ZGF designed Oregon’s facilities.
Hopefully they include VIP shuttle service too!