Wake Forest Game Thread... | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is a win today worth as you begin the offseason? I know it’s only 5-7 but if you believe that it gives you a significant boost...would you consider starting Devito 2nd half???

I haven't been following the thread but had a question. Does anyone know why Adams isn't playing? Injury? Doghouse? He was listed 2nd string on the depthchart this week.

How much is a win today worth as you begin the offseason? I know it’s only 5-7 but if you believe that it gives you a significant boost...would you consider starting Devito 2nd half???

huge boost. I actually like a lot of what ive seen lately. I think we win at least 8 next year.

lynch is pissing me off though. Stop getting cute with welch in there. Pound the damn rock.

Welch is playing alright. His passing is blah but he’s mobile and big.
He’s no Officer. He’s more of a Jr Officer. But still doing well as a backup

I haven't been following the thread but had a question. Does anyone know why Adams isn't playing? Injury? Doghouse? He was listed 2nd string on the depthchart this week.

no idea but he should be playing over howard and be getting the goalline carries. Its kinda like why is riley fielding punts.

That halftime Dino piece...lol. How much as changed since when that was done.

Not bad considering all the injuries. Devito, Adams and Armstrong. Plus Cordy with personal issues at home.

Play devito

no idea but he should be playing over howard and be getting the goalline carries. Its kinda like why is riley fielding punts.

Adams got hurt last week.

A lineman stepped on his foot during practice this week
It sounds like he could play if needed but he’s not needed now

Gotcha

So hopefully...he continues to be not needed.

Welch is playing alright. His passing is blah but he’s mobile and big.
He’s no Officer. He’s more of a Jr Officer. But still doing well as a backup
I disagree . We had 4 tos and only 3 points. The D is winning the game. But the we qb is better than the starter against SU. The other was a terrible passer and would just run into SU defenders

FWIW I don't see Wake's starting QB warming up for the second half, looks like he may be out the rest of the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.