Wake Forest Game Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did we miss that sack on that long pass?

Theres not a player in our secondary i have confidence in anymore

Actually happy there are this many people here for the seniors. I thought it was gonna be about 63 people here

33 straight field goals is unreal for a college kicker.

Lol he was wide open and Cisco still acts like he broke up the pass.

Why is Cisco celebrating after the play like he did something? Better throw and its a TD because he wasn't there.

Just to make everyone feel good, it is in the 40s here, so a good morning to game watch. It is not always warm in AZ. About 2 feet of snow an hour north in Flagstaff. Tornado touched down late Thursday night/Friday morning in my neighborhood. At least it is sunny.

Maybe I'm reading too much into but it seems we have far too many "me" guys on this team and not enough "team" guys. Just a whole bunch of egos.

Why is Cisco celebrating after the play like he did something? Better throw and its a TD because he wasn't there.
I notice that with most teams' defenses. They celebrate after the offense messed up and they had nothing to do with it. I think it is a morale thing.

Thanks to Comcast not having the ACCN, I am following game on ESPN.com. Tough time to be a CUSE fan these days.

I notice that with most teams' defenses. They celebrate after the offense messed up and they had nothing to do with it. I think it is a morale thing.
Must be the generation then. Oh well. I guess I just need to get over it.

Yup. Just hear from Jawhar's mom. Obviously redshirt confirmed. Ready for next season...Can't wait to see him. He will be a difference maker. Devito will be much better. We saw his improvement in the past 2 games. Hopefully other pieces fall into place. But real talent can't be held back...

Thanks to Comcast not having the ACCN, I am following game on ESPN.com. Tough time to be a CUSE fan these days.
Is that why it’s saying it’s blacked out in Philly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom