Wake Forest Game Thread... | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you are sober for one of these games live you realize how long they are. So many stoppages.

Not doing this again.
It’s brutal. Football games should be 3 hours every time.

But if Tommy is capable of playing why wasn't he?
I love Dino but the way he's dealt with Tommy and his playing time this year is some of the strangest coaching decision-making I've ever seen.

When you are sober for one of these games live you realize how long they are. So many stoppages.

Not doing this again.

I was brainstorming in my seat. Maybe running clock on in completions in the 1st and 3rd quarter at least.

The offensive line is an embarrassment. Dino needs to get into the transfer portal and see if there are B1G/SEC players looking to get some immediate playing time. That needs to be six on the goal line. Babers' face said it all. He wasn't happy with settling for three.

Elmore is the size of a mid-sized luxury SUV, but why hand it off to him? That would just be silly.
Especially since he is almost useless as a blocker. You figure he’d run into someone by accident down there.

Not doing this again.
Hope you're enjoying the last game your son will ever let you take him too. Has he run away yet

Not doing this again.

or just get hammered the next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online