Wake Forest Game... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they score here to make it 17-0 I think you have to bring in one of the freshman. Can’t be worse than what we are seeing currently

What is Dino gaining by playing Rex? I simply don’t believe after 3 weeks our true freshman QB are not ready for a series or two. Sorry to say but I am losing faith in Dino.
So its not better to play 5th yr senior in a lost season than get some of the freshmen some experience for next year? Hmm

What is Dino gaining by playing Rex? I simply don’t believe after 3 weeks our true freshman QB are not ready for a series or two. Sorry to say but I am losing faith in Dino.

The Frosh are no where near ready, their both project QBs with good upside. We literally have nothing else.

When you bad the last thing needed are bad calls.

The biggest problem this team has on defense is no teams are afraid to run in in short down situations

It must be so cool to lose your star QB and be able to insert a 5 star true freshman and he looks like he’s going to be a star. Good for Clemson. Meanwhile we have a 4th year QB who is just not that good at football and a bunch of unheralded freshman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom