Wake Forest Game... | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking back in to see how this game is going aaaaaannnnnd nice pick by Rex there

3cfecb5306edb3a81735c10a1c440f8a.jpg.cf.jpg

Just entered the transfer portal. 4 star dual threat out of Texas.
Was that the school with the rb that really wanted to come here because they basically wore SU uniforms? Ended up at Nebraska.

I didn't watch any of this because I had been running errands and they're just not worth supporting. First play I see is a Rex pick. I've said it for weeks, but he's not capable of playing at this level. Many on this board thought he should have been playing over Tommy and felt bolder because Mahoney echoed it. We know why he hasn't played at any point.

With "friends" like Clausen who needs enemies. 38-7 and he has his first-team QB in heaving TD passes on 4th down. DB.

Moot*. It's moot to you.

If it weren't a COVID year, I'd be fully behind buying Babers out. It's not an excuse. They're legitimately one of the worst teams in D1.
I actually mute out the noise lol

I have been traveling to watch Syracuse Football for 25 plus years, I was missing it so much until this year. This is not me overreacting but I enjoyed watching Greg Robinson’s teams more then this. I knew those teams were not good, but every once in awhile i got shocked. This team looks like it’s worse then any I have ever seen.

I traveled up to Cuse from NJ for every GRob game. I would not for this team. I am having a hard time justifying watching on TV at this point. This is the worst SU team of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom