Wake Forest Game... | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so now we are reduced to looking at Halloween costumes, must be a thriller of a game.

Should be fired this year but no shot he will. I expect at MINIMUM two more years of Babers due to contract/financial shortfall.

Doesn't hurt to have the attorneys look at the fine print in the contract for any loopholes to void the contract w/o paying the buyout like moral clauses.

I have been traveling to watch Syracuse Football for 25 plus years, I was missing it so much until this year. This is not me overreacting but I enjoyed watching Greg Robinson’s teams more then this. I knew those teams were not good, but every once in awhile i got shocked. This team looks like it’s worse then any I have ever seen.

It’s half a team, and at least 1/2 the guys that are out there are first and second year players.

Judging the program based on the kids available to play today is wrong. This year’s team is shattered, but that doesn’t come close to reflecting the true state of the program

Comical watching that series from Wake. Imagine if that was the group Wake had to roll out there every series. They would probably suck to.

Just for kicks I just emailed Wildhack a 1 word email. "Inexcusable." I'm sure he'll care.

He’ll read it when he’s done throwing up knowing DB’s buyout for the next couple years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom