Wake Forest Game... | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even wake has a new QB in. I don’t get why you stick with Rex at this point. Your future QBs are on the sideline. Get them some work. HCDB with a major fail right now. I hope they hammer it on the press conference.

I can’t wait for the posts about how close this game actually was. If only a few plays had gone differently we were right in the game.

The coaching by Dino and staff gives many who donate to the football team a reason to reconsider their contributions for this is ridiculous.
That’s about where I am right now. Hate to say it, but it’s the truth.

With "friends" like Clausen who needs enemies. 38-7 and he has his first-team QB in heaving TD passes on 4th down. DB.

If I still cared enough to be mad about this nonsense, I’d be more mad that we’re in a position to where Wake Freakin Forest is running up the score on us than I am at their coach for running up the score on us.

I can’t wait for the posts about how close this game actually was. If only a few plays had gone differently we were right in the game.
I don't think you're going to see those.

Even wake has a new QB in. I don’t get why you stick with Rex at this point. Your future QBs are on the sideline. Get them some work. HCDB with a major fail right now. I hope they hammer it on the press conference.
I would like to see a new QB but maybe there isn't a future QB on the roster right now? Don't really know how bad the Freshmen are.

His answer is something along the lines of... QB’s need to marinate properly, if you put the turkey in before it’s thawed it doesn’t cook right...

like we’re building GD space shuttles. We’re running, throwing and catching balls. It’s only as difficult as you make it for the kids.

This is why Wake didn't go for it on 4th down when they knew they could probably run on us. They didn't have to. they were never going to be pressured.

I guess I should be thankful season tickets got refunded. That would have been the only thing that could make this worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom