Wake Forest Kickoff: 8 PM / ACCN | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Kickoff: 8 PM / ACCN

Why so many night games this season? If we include the 7p UCONN game, that’s 5/11 so far.
this time of year someone has to fill the night timeslots that the bigten usually gets during september and october and usually ends up being acc. The better your record the more likely you are to avoid the early starts( 2 or 3 seems like what we will end up with this year, last year it was much higher because we stunk)

I will be there with my son and two of his friends. Obviously I would like a win, but just as long as it isn’t a game like Pitt where they can’t do anything effectively. A good game is all I can ask for. I have been there one other time about fifteen years ago. It was a pretty cool stadium back then. I look forward to seeing some other Orange fans there.

Well, I'll be damned. Wildhack still reads the board.

I don’t know why the change. It was at 2. What difference does 4 make?

I don’t know why the change. It was at 2. What difference does 4 make?
Now that I think of it, i'm not sure why the change either. Football isn't until 8:00.

8pm ACCN: Syracuse at Wake Forest
They just don’t give a darn for the ticket buyer. Next we’ll have 9:00 PM games. Heck, why not midnight ? More TV money

Welp we better not lay an egg twice in front of the network now.
Nobody watches the 8:00 PM game. Look at the advertiser’s, they are all those products that are sold on late night TV. One product is some sort of football powered by compressed air. Pure Bob Popeil

Last edited:
Nobody watches the 8:00 PM game. Look at the advertiser’s they are all those products that are sold on late night TV. One product is some sort of football powered by compressed air. Pure Bob Popeil
The anchors are literally going to physically be right there, that’s who I’m talking about. Lol.

i might be sleeping by 9pm
That's the trouble with 8:00 PM games, It's late, cold and dark driving back to the hotel in a strange city.

Nobody watches the 8:00 PM game. Look at the advertiser’s, they are all those products that are sold on late night TV. One product is some sort of football powered by compressed air. Pure Bob Popeil
I will not stand for any Spurtle slander sir.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom