Wake Forest Postgame Thoughts | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Postgame Thoughts

I thought this one was going to be hard to win. After losing 2 "must wins" vs. BC and Fla State, we really could have used this one, NCAA is a pipe dream now. Just need to keep them competing until the end of the season. That sucked.

I’ve watched basically every game for several years but tonight was out with friends and also don’t have CW.

They shot 70%? That’s insane!

I thought this one was going to be hard to win. After losing 2 "must wins" vs. BC and Fla State, we really could have used this one, NCAA is a pipe dream now. Just need to keep them competing until the end of the season. That sucked.

All we can really do now is keep running JT out there and wait for the payday. Maybe we make the tourney? Maybe we win it all. You never know.

Benny left before the handshake line. Pretty sure.

What a baby.
I missed it, but everybody seems to be saying the same thing. Did they show it on the broadcast?

There is nothing to say except better hit the portal if you want me to re-up my seasons.

I missed it, but everybody seems to be saying the same thing. Did they show it on the broadcast?

Yeah.

When Autry stood up, Benny bolted down the tunnel. Well, pouted and walked at a brisk pace. He didn't really bolt.

I suppose he COULD have come back out as the camera cut to the line itself......but I highly doubt it.

drama queen Benny back at it again! Stormed into the locker room and didn’t go through the handshake line.
Def not good, did he get the start? If so how did he not start the second half. Hard to see defined roles. I bel Red is and will do well however hard to get any type of rhythm. We gotta keep it together, I mean each other. Team meeting time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom