Wake Forest v. NC State | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest v. NC State

Oh I’m much happier with Dino, but sitting through 3 years of SS and and 2 more of his backwash has been rough.

The Dazzler is a good coach and meathead football always works for BC.

Will be a good game, I hope.

I’m worried it will be like clemson 2nd half.

That’s the blueprint...

That might help our bowl position.

With the one win rule the pack had the luxury of dropping this game. They finish with @L'ville and @UNC, two teams they should beat. In that scenario NC St. finishes 5-3 in ACC, and within one win of a 6-2 Cuse or BC, which will still allow Camping world to take the pack. We need to beat Ville and BC, and NC St. to get massively upset in those last two for the Camping World bowl to be forced to take SU.

With the one win rule the pack had the luxury of dropping this game. They finish with @L'ville and @UNC, two teams they should beat. In that scenario NC St. finishes 5-3 in ACC, and within one win of a 6-2 Cuse or BC, which will still allow Camping world to take the pack. We need to beat Ville and BC, and NC St. to get massively upset in those last two for the Camping World bowl to be forced to take SU.

NC St could have finished 10-2 but now looks like 9-3 at best. I think a 9-3 NC St still gets Camping World but it’s very possible if they lose again the SU-BC game could be a play in game for the Camping World. No matter what our bowl picture won’t be clear after we have played the final game, it’s looking muddy for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom