Wake forest's Mitaglu | Syracusefan.com

Wake forest's Mitaglu

He has been in the back of my mind since that game also. Heck of a player. We got them on the road this year.

Last edited:
Indiana's loss was on Crean. I'm hardly a basketball expert but why was no Indiana player guarding the last in bounds pass when WF was out of time outs? Pressure them and hope for a five second call to turn the ball over. Am I wrong?

Another guy, a center, that I'm not looking forward to facing. I fear that he'll own the middle.

Tonye Jekiri...Miami.

our pal Crean is gonna be unemployed in about 4 months
I used to think he was okay. Then there was the mouth kiss of his grown son. I can't look at him without thinking of that. I've got nothing against men kissing on the mouth, as long as they're not blood relatives. Ick.

These type of wins by a conference mate are really important at this time of the year. And since I can't bring myself to cheer for Duke and UNC, it is important that the mid tier and lower tier ACC teams do well OOC.

I used to think he was okay. Then there was the mouth kiss of his grown son. I can't look at him without thinking of that. I've got nothing against men kissing on the mouth, as long as they're not blood relatives. Ick.
I think they can be blood relatives, as long as one of the men, is say, less than 2 years old and has chubby dimples.

our pal Crean is gonna be unemployed in about 4 months

He'll be...

gl7vxY6.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors