Wake | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wake

Wake has been killed in almost every acc game this year. They lost to Gardner Webb to st Joe's by 20 and some team called hbu. If we lose sat its time to forfeit the season.
Some team called HBU. How dare you speak that way about Houston Baptist.

This should be a decent win and half the arena will be Orange. Just bummed I can't go. My son has an 11:30 soccer game and no way we can can get from south Charlotte to Winston before the game is over.

I felt very confident last year and made the trek from Syracuse to Winston-Salem . They had a few inches of snow. The place was a library and was 50/50 orange fans. We had a disgusting display of BB and lost. Same cast of characters and we lost that game, they didn't win it. I don't care that they lost to Houston Baptist, unless we play hard we will lose.

Lose to wake and Beat UVA seems like something these guys would do tho amirite?

This should be a decent win and half the arena will be Orange. Just bummed I can't go. My son has an 11:30 soccer game and no way we can can get from south Charlotte to Winston before the game is over.

How many games does he have left this season?

Ignoring the Nc State and Va Tech blow outs, yes.
Ouch!!! I had the honor of being present for both those disasters. I will be at the WF game tomorrow and anticipate the real Syracuse team to show up.
Lets Go Orange.

Wake me up before you go-go cause I don't want to go it solo....for Chip.

Lose to wake and Beat UVA seems like something these guys would do tho amirite?

If we're an 8 seed in a couple weeks I think I'd be more worried about the first game.

SU players have a very high opinion of themselves. Their attitudes are living off past teams success. They will show no respect for Wake and will come out flat and go through the motions. If SU wins it will be a close game.
Wow, you must be very close to the team to know that.

It’s up to the coaching staff to have the players prepared and motivated for this game. That said, I think everyone on the team knows we need this one.

Ouch!!! I had the honor of being present for both those disasters. I will be at the WF game tomorrow and anticipate the real Syracuse team to show up.
Lets Go Orange.
So then, if we poop the bed, we will all blame you as the common denominator.:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom