Walk-on or schollie? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Walk-on or schollie?

I heard another name as well a Marc Vincent who went to ASA/HVCC who played HS Ball in NYC he's a RB/FB.

The WR who had surgery was almost definitely Foster. Kid shredded his knee apparently.

In his twitter on June 6 or 7 he says he 'signed' with Syracuse. And in mid-May he said he should look into Physcial Therapy at Syracuse.

Pretty sure it wasn't West that had surgery. Chan tweeted a week ago better watch out for West and Lyn they are going to be huge this year. He was watching 7 on 7 when he tweeted that.

The WR who had surgery was almost definitely Foster. Kid shredded his knee apparently.

I heard somebody hurt a knee but could never get confirmation on who, this would make sense.

bnoro I think your going to swallow a fart when Dom Anene starts at OLB next year.

That is too bad about Foster. Kid is a player i hope he can come back

bnoro I think your going to swallow a fart when Dom Anene starts at OLB next year.
You know im not sure about starting but everytime i see Anene on the field he makes plays. The kid just looks like a gamer. He has great size seems to be really quick has instinct and brings it. I like him as well and never worry when he gets on the field

Have I ever made a negative comment about the kid? I thought he was a very good role player on special teams and looked serviceable at OLB. If the kid starts obviously he worked very hard to get there. Still think he'll have issues fighting off Dyshawn and Vigille.

Pretty sure you can't base who will do what in the upcoming season on the spring game, though...

Vaughn Spruill lynch?

I think to start you'll see Davis, Spruill, Caughn. By the end of the year it will be Davis, Spruill, Lynch.

I agree and i like Dan as a player but Lynch has a great upside. I like that we have some depth as guys need a break and get dinged up. Coker is a kid that has all of the physical tools and i would love to see him start to get it as he is a talent. Vig and Dietab can both run which is always a plus and Washington looks to be a stud. Add in Aneme who is a player and we have some decent kids this year. Way better than last when we were so new and so thin. Should be fun to watch them progress.

Who is this twitter account, could this be the Lineman with size Marrone was talking about? Looks like he also just started at SU this summer.

http://twitter.com/Dwalls95
Could be Davon Walls a DT and basketball player from Abraham Lincoln HS that went to Coahoma Comm. College. It looks like he played both sports in 2010-11 but might not have played this year. Some list him at 6'7" 290lbs.

Could be Davon Walls a DT and basketball player from Abraham Lincoln HS that went to Coahoma Comm. College. It looks like he played both sports in 2010-11 but might not have played this year. Some list him at 6'7" 290lbs.

I bet you're right...he is on Youtube

Have I ever made a negative comment about the kid? I thought he was a very good role player on special teams and looked serviceable at OLB. If the kid starts obviously he worked very hard to get there. Still think he'll have issues fighting off Dyshawn and Vigille.

Pretty sure you can't base who will do what in the upcoming season on the spring game, though...

I don't have time to look it up but you made a pretty definitive statement that the only reason he got time last year is because they wanted to redshirt Vigille.

I don't have time to look it up but you made a pretty definitive statement that the only reason he got time last year is because they wanted to redshirt Vigille.
Because that is the only reason he saw the field...the kid is buried on the depth chart. He may play some, but he will not be a starter here

Story up on syracuse.com team is trying to add Clark as a scholarship player.

And the story has been updated. The DT is Walls and he is also applying for scholarship. Kudos to the folks on the board for finding this info.

Story up on syracuse.com team is trying to add Clark as a scholarship player.

And now a story about Walls also. And look who the stories are by? None other than Dave Rahme. That's a man who gets to the bottom of things. Thanks for the work Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom