Wanted Tickets for Saturday | Syracusefan.com

Wanted Tickets for Saturday

HoosierCUSE

Walk On
I am traveling from Indiana for the Marquette game, and I was looking to purchase some tickets. I would like to sit with SU fans. If anybody has a pair they would like to sell, I can be reached at 260-450-4228 or lowiebt@gmail.com.

I am traveling from Indiana for the Marquette game, and I was looking to purchase some tickets. I would like to sit with SU fans. If anybody has a pair they would like to sell, I can be reached at 260-450-4228 or lowiebt@gmail.com.
On Stubhub they are still over $100 per ticket and there are 1500+ for sale. I would have thought that the price would have dropped somewhat since Indiana lost. I'm sure someone who went down there for the games can offer up some more info.

I feel that the price is somewhat inflated on stub hub at the moment, and I would try and get a hard ticket from somebody in the area...I'm also trying to get tickets that aren't in the upper deck, but on stub hub they are in the upper 200's

I feel that the price is somewhat inflated on stub hub at the moment, and I would try and get a hard ticket from somebody in the area...I'm also trying to get tickets that aren't in the upper deck, but on stub hub they are in the upper 200's
I agree with you. I bet if you wait to right before tip off you can buy them for about $50 or so. Maybe I am wrong, but I would be surprised. I also wonder how Easter weekend comes into play. More people are off but many people also have family events planned. I would drive down on Saturday but I have things planned for Saturday night (thank god for the early game) and for family dinner on Sunday.

Yeah, I am leaving Indiana around 4:30 in the morning on Saturday and just try my luck when I get down there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom