War Eagle/Roll Tide | Syracusefan.com

War Eagle/Roll Tide

wfschrec

Minister Of Defense
Did anyone watch that segment on ESPN? Good grief I would commit to play at Bama just because of Saban's office ... that thing is unreal. We need to upgrade the facilities badly ...

Did anyone watch that segment on ESPN? Good grief I would commit to play at Bama just because of Saban's office ... that thing is unreal. We need to upgrade the facilities badly ...
Great documentary. Shows how truly sick those people in that state are. They are legit crazy!

And the guy who killed the trees should get 10 years behind bars. He is not alright in the head.

Great documentary. Shows how truly sick those people in that state are. They are legit crazy!

And the guy who killed the trees should get 10 years behind bars. He is not alright in the head.

Even here in Georgia it is nuts ... a kid was arrested for drilling the opposing coach in the face with his helmet post game and fracturing his jaw in a bitter rivalry game. A guy I work with officiates and he told me the teams that are on the road actually do not return to the locker room after games, they bring their gear out with them after half and then head right for the bus as soon as the game is over to keep them away from opposing fan bases. How nuts is that?