warm handshake from Jaime | Syracusefan.com

warm handshake from Jaime

He's a douche.

Maybe he and his team should stop believing his press clippings / feeling entitled to wins and start worrying about beating some legitimate teams instead of padding his win total with such crappy OOC opposition.

Last edited:
Got no quarrel w/ Jaime Dixon.
He's a great coach, IMO, & more times than not his teams do extremely well w/ often marginal talent.
I hate Pitt, but certainly respect Dixon.

I listened to Dixon's post game interview with the Pitt broadcast network.

Nothing but excuses. We played the worst defense, the players didn't do what I told them, bla, blah, blah. No credit to an opponent who just flat out dominated the 2nd half.

I watched the game. Duke just outplayed Pitt. More weapons, better shooters, better decision-making. Better team IMO.

And this is exactly why a school with so much success as they have had recently is dealing with transfers and not getting top recruits year in year out.

The sorest of all losers. His blow-by of Coach K was absolutely disrespectful. My least favorite college BB coach. And this is a sport that includes jerk-offs like Calipari, Crean, etc.
During the game K was complaining to the refs about Dixon being out of the coaching box. That might have had something to do with the petulant actions by the Pitt coach at the handshake.

I don't like him, but he must be doing something right somewhere. In 10 years at Pitt he's 262-86, and he's certainly got our number. But he looks like a used car salesman:

220px-Jamie_Dixon_%28Karwoski%29.jpg

0-3 against RPI top 50 teams this year. That's how weak his schedule is.

Dixon had a right to be mad. They should've won that game... right? :bat:

Maybe Jamie should learn how to properly defend the three-point line so he won't have to keep acting like a sore-losing dbag after games :noidea:
(hint- don't leave #34 after he's already made 4 of them)

I don't like him, but he must be doing something right somewhere. In 10 years at Pitt he's 262-86, and he's certainly got our number. But he looks like a used car salesman:

220px-Jamie_Dixon_%28Karwoski%29.jpg

Oh, is this the look-a-like thread...

images

I used to like him. He came off as very likable to me after his sister died. But his act has grown very thin for me too. Get off the court!

During the game K was complaining to the refs about Dixon being out of the coaching box. That might have had something to do with the petulant actions by the Pitt coach at the handshake.
That's easy to fix

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom