*Warning* CBSSN down on hulu | Syracusefan.com

*Warning* CBSSN down on hulu

RandomGuy

All American
I contacted Hulu support, and CBSSN is DOWN. It worked on my PC last night, but they are not sure if it will tonight. Do not sign up for Hulu, for tonight's game!

I'm afraid excess traffic may have crashed it, last night. Fingers crossed that other providers fare better.

YouTube TV was fine and still is FYI if anyone is wondering.

No issues with the CBSSN game, last night? I only ask, because the rest of Hulu was fine.

Correct I watched all the games that were on cbssn via YouTube TV and no issues whatsoever.

Hmm... Worked on my laptop last night. (Down on TV) They informed me 30 minutes ago that it is down for "living room and mobile devices".

Im using it on my iPhone

Hoping it works on my roku tonight otherwise I’m off to whatever bar has it

Or do a free trial of YouTube tv

Perhaps it's on certain platforms. No go on a Samsung TV, last night. When I asked if the PC would still work this evening, they said they could not guarantee it, as much of the network is down.

Worked fine on PlayStation Vue last night if other people are looking for ways to watch tonight.

As long as my Directv works, I'll be sound as a pound.
download.jpeg

The last thing we need is BS with the game telecast. Is this game streamed on ESPN watch?

It's fine on my AT&T Uverse. That's right, they still the cord tied firmly around my neck. Maybe someday I'll cut it.

Looks like only some are affected. Check well before game time, for those that are streaming, and be ready with the other options.

The CBS sports app will have the game just put in your provider etc

I just panicked when I realized this wouldn't be on watchespn. Figured one of you would have a solution. Perfect!

The last thing we need is BS with the game telecast. Is this game streamed on ESPN watch?

No. CBS has the rights - hence the CBSSN getting it. Use the CBS sports app and sign in with a cable provider unless you get the channel as is

No. CBS has the rights - hence the CBSSN getting it. Use the CBS sports app and sign in with a cable provider unless you get the channel as is
I get nervous when someone says "use the app" (I just want to watch TV, not my phone)? Why do we go through this nonsense to see an ACC team play? Can't wait for the linear channel.

YouTube TV 7-day free preview ... that is the solution tonight. CBS Sports has a very limited set of providers which work for access.

YouTube TV 7-day free preview ... that is the solution tonight. CBS Sports has a very limited set of providers which work for access.
That's exactly what I did...

i've got some pirate sites that should have free streams

PM me if you need