Warning..our OC is out on the trail... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Warning..our OC is out on the trail...

Ryan3h
Syracuse has offered over 15 prospects this week.

Yeah but McDonald is out on the trail now.;)
I have a feeling......that tonights going to be a good night...that tonights gonna be a good good night!!!!!

I sleep better knowing that McD is back on the street! Eat your heart out Oprah!

How about this instead?

EznUKTT.jpg
Well that didn't take long...

Javier Valasquez@Queens_Villain11h
@coachGmcdonald @ericwhitecuse on that recruiting trail pic.twitter.com/ipW9F4UPY0

George McDonald@CoachGMcDonald7h
@Queens_Villain lol come on man!

Hey Javier, how about giving out credit where it's due.
Hey threw some credit out, so I guess I have to store my torches and pitchforks. AGAIN.

"Offer the fastest 8 players." -Cali

Cali doesn't deal in star ratings. He deals in Jamere Knox ratings.

"I really like Estime. I give him 8/10 Jamere Knoxes."
Knox was perhaps my biggest disappointment in losing him. I saw him as the consummate scat-back. The ankle snapping guy who was there one split and gone the next split second. My all-time favotiyr scat back was Jim brown's backfield partner Bobby Mitchell.

Knox was perhaps my biggest disappointment in losing him. I saw him as the consummate scat-back. The ankle snapping guy who was there one split and gone the next split second. My all-time favotiyr scat back was Jim brown's backfield partner Bobby Mitchell.

I remember some serious Cali man love for Daniel Bailey and his 4.4 speed back in the day.

Checking up on a 2013.
Cuse3h
Late 2013 commit Michael Lasker was visited by George McDonald recently.

Next stop Florida..
George McDonald@CoachGMcDonald1h
#OrangeNation headed to South Florida For a great week of developing relationships with coaches &looking for select few to join our family

Does anyone know when the remaining 2013 players report to SU for the Summer?

Checking up on a 2013.
Cuse3h
Late 2013 commit Michael Lasker was visited by George McDonald recently.

Next stop Florida..
George McDonald@CoachGMcDonald1h
# headed to South Florida For a great week of developing relationships with coaches &looking for select few to join our family

Does anyone know when the remaining 2013 players report to SU for the Summer?
later this month for summer start i believe

later this month for summer start i believe

Thanks. I was wondering as I read a tweet of Isaiah Johnsons' that said he was going to be up in a few weeks.

BRIS@BALL_CHILL129m
Syracuse coach will be on campus today at 12 will also check out t.o and adley and djack...

So our OC will be in Delray today. T.O. is Thomas Owens, QB turned guard, team mate of Estime. Who are the other two?

BRIS@BALL_CHILL129m
Syracuse coach will be on campus today at 12 will also check out t.o and adley and djack...

So our OC will be in Delray today. T.O. is Thomas Owens team mate of Estime. Who are the other two?
Adly Enoicy 2014 WR rated 3 stars on two of the other sites and 4 stars on ESPN. He is 6'4 and 224. Not sure about djack. Listed as WR on one other site and ESPN and TE on the other site. Offers from Vandy, USC, Miami among others.

Jeebus, does McDonald get any sleep? The man is a recruiting machine.
He takes a 24 Hour energy when he wakes up and another one right before he goes to sleep there's a 30 second eyes closed period in there before the next one kicks in. That is sufficient downtime for a recruiting machine. (this information directly from the maintenance manual):D