Warning..our OC is out on the trail... | Syracusefan.com

Warning..our OC is out on the trail...

CuseLegacy

1. George McDonald@CoachGMcDonald1m
  2. @EricWhiteCuse @CoachHammock @CoachRoskos layover in Minnesota i have mixed emotions and the weather is not helping pic.twitter.com/DUwcpHUjYW

1. George McDonald@CoachGMcDonald2h
    #OrangeNation FINALLY I get to go on the road recruiting @EricWhiteCuse time to go fishing for talent! Road here I come!

Can someone good at photoshop do an uncle Sam poster with Macdonald cropped in and pointing at the screen cause seriously I feel like he is everywhere ... is that him over your shoulder right now?

Is Eric White like his Robin? Perhaps if the fates allow ( and by fates I mean OttoinGrotto) we can get a nickname for White like Boy Wonder or something. Cool Kid and his trusty sidekick Boy Wonder has a nice ring to it.

Is Eric White like his Robin? Perhaps if the fates allow ( and by fates I mean OttoinGrotto) we can get a nickname for White like Boy Wonder or something. Cool Kid and his trusty sidekick Boy Wonder has a nice ring to it.
Recruiting Coordinator? Or something along those lines. He probably does a lot of planning for when kids get to campus/coordinate travel for the coaches. He's pretty young, too. I wonder if that's common? Definitely a plus, though, as opposed to some geezer (no offense to any geezers out there).

I need to think about this. We don't want to get this wrong.

Recruiting Coordinator? Or something along those lines. He probably does a lot of planning for when kids get to campus/coordinate travel for the coaches. He's pretty young, too. I wonder if that's common? Definitely a plus, though, as opposed to some geezer (no offense to any geezers out there).

George McDonald@CoachGMcDonald1 May
#OrangeNation this guy is a recruiting machine @ericwhitecuse pic.twitter.com/88x0mqYtYo

I remember reading that Eric actually watches players films.

I'm trying to read all the stuff on the white board!

Lol i was just doing the same... Kinda bums me out that it looks like someone else is in charge of the coaches twitter accounts.

Lol i was just doing the same... Kinda bums me out that it looks like someone else is in charge of the coaches twitter accounts.

Not McDonald. Just read his tweets. They are definitely his own.:)

Not McDonald. Just read his tweets. They are definitely his own.:)

Roger that, you're right. I forgot he just posted a picture from his plane seat lol. I wanna see HNHCSS post some proof that its him!

Roger that, you're right. I forgot he just posted a picture from his plane seat lol. I wanna see HNHCSS post some proof that its him!
Ha, well you're out of luck. The bottom line under social media says something like "Now managing Coach Shafer's Twitter."

And over on the left, it says under DB what appears to be "Kelly." Is that an old picture and that references Darius Kelly, or is there a new Kelly we are after in the defensive backfield? Or are they getting a head start on my 2 year old?

And under LB it appears to say Howard. Nasean Howard isn't a possible LB, is he?

Ha, well you're out of luck. The bottom line under social media says something like "Now managing Coach Shafer's Twitter."

And over on the left, it says under DB what appears to be "Kelly." Is that an old picture and that references Darius Kelly, or is there a new Kelly we are after in the defensive backfield? Or are they getting a head start on my 2 year old?

And under LB it appears to say Howard. Nasean Howard isn't a possible LB, is he?

I would say that those are out 2013 commits Darius Kelly and Malcolm Howard.

Malcolm Howard the late JC recruit?

they also have no clue who makes the travel plans

Ryan3h
Syracuse has offered over 15 prospects this week.

Yeah but McDonald is out on the trail now.;)

Can someone good at photoshop do an uncle Sam poster with Macdonald cropped in and pointing at the screen cause seriously I feel like he is everywhere ... is that him over your shoulder right now?
How about this instead?

EznUKTT.jpg