Washington vs Kansas | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Washington vs Kansas

Kansas beat us because Graham had 35. The other guys didn't beat us, although Vick was good. Now Vick is carrying them but so far it's not enough. Frankly, Kansas doesn't impress me as much as I expected after seeing those scores vs. Texas Southern, Oakland and Toledo. JB said this was the best Kansas team he'd ever seen.

Love it!!!!! Hope Washington can hang on!!!

He’s only played 8 in this game too. So familiar... Great job by his players executing. KU can’t hit even open totally open 3’s now. Washington has guys who can shoot.

I've seen KU win these games in the B12 all the time. They'll make a run here. If Hop's boys can keep their composure and hit their Ft's, they should hang on though.

He’s only played 8 in this game too. So familiar... Great job by his players executing. KU can’t hit even open totally open 3’s now. Washington has guys who can shoot.

KU defense is awful too, they look tired.

Kansas beat us because Graham had 35. The other guys didn't beat us, although Vick was good. Now Vick is carrying them but so far it's not enough. Frankly, Kansas doesn't impress me as much as I expected after seeing those scores vs. Texas Southern, Oakland and Toledo. JB said this was the best Kansas team he'd ever seen.
Kansas locked down the Syracuse offense.
Our D was good enough to win the game.

Kansas refs a little late to the rescue.

Nice!! I haven’t seen Washington play all year yet and just tuned in. What are they running on offense? Are they that much better than us offensively? From what I briefly have seen they quicker guards than us. Great win for Hop and UW!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom