Washington vs Kansas | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Washington vs Kansas

Idk why people think hops success is a good thing.

I don't see how it could be a bad thing. Yeah, there were a few recruits we were competing on this past cycle and there will be a couple more the next couple cycles. Not surprising. But Washington's recruiting ground is not going to overlap with ours for the most part. Regardless of how successful Hop is, there aren't going to be many kids from the East Coast looking to go to Spokane.

I don't see how it could be a bad thing. Yeah, there were a few recruits we were competing on this past cycle and there will be a couple more the next couple cycles. Not surprising. But Washington's recruiting ground is not going to overlap with ours for the most part. Regardless of how successful Hop is, there aren't going to be many kids from the East Coast looking to go to Spokane.
uw is in seattle and if east coast kids like louis king go to oregon do not see why they would not go to seattle

Yup, exactly. We won’t be going after the same recruits at all, once the guys that he was already recruiting when at Cuse are in school. The guy bled Orange for almost 30 years, so I’m rooting for him because of that. Beyond that, it certainly doesn’t hurt to have successful coaches from your “coaching tree”. He could be our coach someday, who knows?

I wasn’t watching the game closely. What did Hop do to slow down Kansas that JB didn’t do? Extend the zone? Anything else?

The UW basketball message boards have never had so many posts (though we still posted more about the game than UW fans) and they're stunned that they won, with many posts like "Coaching matters!!"...Hop is getting a lot of good press in a fan community that didn't expect to ever win a game like this...Congrats Hop!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom