Watching West Virginia... | Syracusefan.com

Watching West Virginia...

Cusefan95

All Conference
Go from a top 10 team early in the year to the broken down jalopy they are now has been almost as enjoyable as watching Syracuse football the last two months. Hopefully watching Rutgers crap themselves the next two weeks will be the cherry on top to the regular season!

One thing WVU does better than anyone else, is getting the ball in their best playmakers' hands

For a fanbase that thinks they are "all that", I don't see what they bring to a conference. Football and basketball are regressing ans they sure don't bring tv sets. Travel has to be a biotche. Them and the B12 just isn't a fit.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

For a fanbase that thinks they are "all that", I don't see what they bring to a conference. Football and basketball are regressing ans they sure don't bring tv sets. Travel has to be a biotche. Them and the B12 just isn't a fit.

but they have "the Dude" as a fan

I'm having a hard time coming up with an answer to what they bring to a conference but they do have a passion for sports and the x factor. That said, I wish the ACC would have locked them up somehow last year ... they should be in the ACC with us (and Pitt), far more so than UCONN or LVille.

I'm having a hard time coming up with an answer to what they bring to a conference but they do have a passion for sports and the x factor. That said, I wish the ACC would have locked them up somehow last year ... they should be in the ACC with us (and Pitt), far more so than UCONN or LVille.

Academics.

Hope your doctor didn't get his degree from LVille ...

Eh. Are you saying 73rd is terrible?

Hope you none of your doctors up there went to SUNY Upstate at 94, they might kill you.

UNC really loved their academics with Peppers. Its all $$$$$$$$. Ville makes that.

'Ville Law School is ranked higher than Syracuse's. Stop with the "academics" buttsh!t already, it make you look like a conceited douche.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom