Waves not parting | Syracusefan.com

Waves not parting

SWC75

Bored Historian
All chalk tonight, although each loser threw a scare into a winner. Good games. We don't have to worry about losing to Ohio U. after beating Ohio State. No Butlers or VCUs this year. The road to the title for us is going to be the Buckeyes, then the Tar Heels or Jayhawks, then probably the Wildcats. You've got to beat the best to be the best. If we run the table nobody will doubt we deserved it.

LGO!!

As a basketball fan, it's really hard to argue with the top flight quality of the Elite 8. Everyone in the country should be happy to watch these match ups this weekend.

As a Syracuse fan, I'm just happy we can be part of it. UNC, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisville, Florida, Ohio State, Baylor and the Cuse - let the Battle Royale begin!!!!

As a basketball fan, it's really hard to argue with the top flight quality of the Elite 8. Everyone in the country should be happy to watch these match ups this weekend.

As a Syracuse fan, I'm just happy we can be part of it. UNC, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisville, Florida, Ohio State, Baylor and the Cuse - let the Battle Royale begin!!!!

I've alwsy preferred Ivan Skavinsky Skavar vs. Abdul Abulbul Amir to David vs. Goliath.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Abulbul_Amir

I'm glad. The last two tournaments were just awful. First and second round upsets are nice and exciting, but when it comes to the Elite 8 and Final Four I want the big boys to play. Last year's Final Four blew. I never want to see something like that again. This Elite 8 has a great mix of the blue bloods, next tier programs like Syracuse, OSU and Louisville, and a possibly emerging power in Baylor. Hopefully we'll punch our ticket first so we can enjoy the other three games.

All chalk tonight, although each loser threw a scare into a winner. Good games. We don't have to worry about losing to Ohio U. after beating Ohio State. No Butlers or VCUs this year. The road to the title for us is going to be the Buckeyes, then the Tar Heels or Jayhawks, then probably the Wildcats. You've got to beat the best to be the best. If we run the table nobody will doubt we deserved it.

LGO!!

You again realize just how easy and flukish a path uconn had last year. They beat absolutely nobody on their way. Credit to them for doing it, but my god, that team would lose to probably each of these E8 teams... that said, I wouldn't mind a joke path once either...

As a Syracuse fan, I'm just happy we can be part of it. UNC, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisville, Florida, Ohio State, Baylor and the Cuse - let the Battle Royale begin!!!![/quote
You again realize just how easy and flukish a path uconn had last year. They beat absolutely nobody on their way. Credit to them for doing it, but my god, that team would lose to probably each of these E8 teams... that said, I wouldn't mind a joke path once either...
Whenever we get a joke path we find a Western Kentucky or Penn or Rhode Island or Navy to whack us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom