Way OT | Syracusefan.com

Way OT

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
is it ever good? been there like 3 different places. have yet to have a solid meal at any of them. might as well go to wendys

I’ve only been about a dozen times. About 8 times down south on business travel and about 4 times here in N Syracuse. Never had a bad meal. You must have bad taste buds.

I'll die on the hill saying CFA breakfast is better than their lunch/dinner menu.

I like Chic fil a , but this is my favorite.

Mannnnnnn, I usually like your posts.
I’ll take the likes on the ones with actual substance or that matter, haha.

Put me in the camp of- who cares? It’s fast food. If I eat it I’m gonna feel shitty regardless. Is it better than other places? Maybe. I haven’t eaten enough or cared to actually think about it enough to make a judgment. But people seem to really talk it up I guess... to each their own.

Yeah never understood the draw. Absolutely nothing special but the lines at the drive through will remind you of Disney World.
Ps: even less understandable is the hype for Canes.

is it ever good? been there like 3 different places. have yet to have a solid meal at any of them. might as well go to wendys
Don't overthink it.

Get the nuggets and Polynesian sauce.

I said don't overthink it!

Don't overthink it.

Get the nuggets and Polynesian sauce.

I said don't overthink it!
oig - the golden fried chicken sandwich at habit burger grill is the secret star of their menu. best fast food chicken sandwich i've ever had.
tip: get it on the grilled sourdough. the regular bun falls apart before you are halfway finished

oig - the golden fried chicken sandwich at habit burger grill is the secret star of their menu. best fast food chicken sandwich i've ever had.
tip: get it on the grilled sourdough. the regular bun falls apart before you are halfway finished
I'll have to check this out.

Big fan of the burgers. And their fries are always on point. Might hit this up tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom