way to much hype | Syracusefan.com

way to much hype

retro44

Living Legend
MCW is not a lottery player.He gets exposed by quicker guards that are also strong.

He better start playing the NYS lottery if he believes in the lottery

U-con wants this game a lot more than us.

the sad thing is he will be a lottery pick. is he, no, but then again, who do you take in front of him. this isn't cbb from the early 90's

He will absolutely be a top 10 pick. Zero debate about that. He's an athletic 6-6 point guard with above average handle and very good court vision, even if he can't really shoot and makes dumb decisions. Potential is about 90% of what the people who do the drafting look at, and not many teams are going to let a big, athletic point slip past them.

There was zero reason for the layup at he end of the first half. No hoops IQ

There was zero reason for the layup at he end of the first half. No hoops IQ

It was a terrible decision to take that to the rack with 26 seconds left in half.

Contrast that with the other side, where Napier pulled the ball back out, they called timeout to set up play, and got score at buzzer.

It was a terrible decision to take that to the rack with 26 seconds left in half.

Contrast that with the other side, where Napier pulled the ball back out, they called timeout to set up play, and got score at buzzer.

Yes...that's why I think MCW isn't a lottery pick...until he learns situational hoops, he's just a liability come crunch time.

He will absolutely be a top 10 pick. Zero debate about that. He's an athletic 6-6 point guard with above average handle and very good court vision, even if he can't really shoot and makes dumb decisions. Potential is about 90% of what the people who do the drafting look at, and not many teams are going to let a big, athletic point slip past them.

I'm not sure he'll be able to bring the ball up he court in the nba. He can't handle pressure and can't shoot.

MCW will be a lottery pick, but Boatright and Napier are better college guards.

Outsmarted by te idiot Bazz equals embarassment

Meanwhile the lottery pick can't draw iron on a three but lets rag on Cooney.

Stupid stupid stupid decision to take that shot to.

How about our lottery point guard get the ball in fairs hands

Gotten pretty sick of his act to be honest. People ripped on Scoop 2 years ago, I would that production in a heartbeat over the crap we've seen from Carter Williams in conference play.

I understand why pro teams draft on potential - you can't win in the league with roll players; you need stars. But when you say "above average handle" is that vs the populace at large or major DI PG's? I think his handle kinda sucks.

I
MCW is not a lottery player.He gets exposed by quicker guards that are also strong.

He better start playing the NYS lottery if he believes in the lottery

U-con wants this game a lot more than us.
It's "too", not "to". Is that too much to ask?