Way to stick with you team, Some of You | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Way to stick with you team, Some of You

might be when I head up tommorrow.

Might want to bring up some shovels and a ladder in case there is a lot of snow on your roof. Temps are going to warm up and there are reports of roofs collapsing already.:eek:

Upstate said:
Basktball's youth = Football's injuries this year. Easy to see the reasons for struggles -- for the most of us.

EXCUSES!!! We must win despite them! Magic fairy dust!!!

I just don't understand why some people here have to scold fans for being fans. This was a bad game -- it was a disturbing game -- people/fans are going to react accordingly. This is normal fan reaction and has nothing to do with sticking by your team or being a good fan.

exactly.

I don't see a meltdown. Just a lot of fellow frustrated fans and alums swallowing a reality pill for this year. Given the brutality of football this comes as an unwelcome addition to those with expectations hoops would make us all forget footballs ineptitude. Its ok to vent. And right on CuseFaninVT.. no doubt the cover is totally blown.

I've watched SU basketball long enough to know we have no clue what this team is going to do. With the youth, we have incredible potential to grow and be a completely different team in March than we are right now. However, there's no guarantee of that. Our two most talented players are freshman that look like freshman. We have one legit center that, although improved, still looks awkward in the post on offense. We have one supposed shooter that works harder than any anyone I've ever seen to try and get open looks. How hard did Cal's shooters have to work to get there deep looks last night? Usually it came as the result of good ball movement and the shooter was standing waiting for the ball.

Maybe we're a team that loses in the first round of the NIT. Maybe we're a team that grows by leaps and bounds as the freshman find their way. Nobody knows at this point, including the team.