Way-Too-Early Top 25 for 24-25 Season | Syracusefan.com

Way-Too-Early Top 25 for 24-25 Season

1712390264771.gif

…how

What in the rock kicking festival is this?

A team that could score but couldn’t shoot added someone that can score but can’t shoot and is now a top 10 team lol.

Not to mention “adding him to a young group that wasn’t far from being significant” as if the young group is still in tact.

It’s nice to get a shoutout but this seems pretty clueless.

A team that could score but couldn’t shoot added someone that can score but can’t shoot and is now a top 10 team lol.

Not to mention “adding him to a young group that wasn’t far from being significant” as if the young group is still in tact.

It’s nice to get a shoutout but this seems pretty clueless.
Very odd ranking, although our shooting already is going to be much better next year when Choppa is on the floor. Choppa and Bell on the floor together will be refreshing as far as deep threats.

Check out #10...

We still have Final 4 games to be played and a long way to go with portal season... but for SU to be named and that high in a ranking is a welcomed surprise. LGO!
Nice.

Also nice to see 5 teams from the ACC in this list.

Duke
UNC
Syracuse
Wake Forest
and
Pitt

Looks like some people have stopped believing in Tony Bennett and UVa.

If were making doped up guesses I’ll add in BrncuseFrvcuse will be our head coach next season.

I mean that’s just not realistic as much as I want it to be true. We literally don’t have a PG right now lol

PG-??
SG-Starling
SF-Bell
PF-Freeman
C-Lampkin

Rotation:
Westry
Moore
McLeod
Transfer that can play the 3 or 4

Patterson
Cuffe
Then 2 Freshman or Sophmore transfers we will have a few years with but don’t been big numbers from them this year (preferably a PG and a wing)

If we land a really good lead guard and a good player that can play the 3 and the 4 (average 7-9 ppg, 5-6 rpg, off the bench). Then yes this is a top 25 team. But we need to get those pieces first. Lampkin is a good start.

I agree with the team outlook, but not the #10 ranking since there are still a lot of moves to be made and it's impossible to compare rosters at this point. Replacing Maliq is the toughest part of the equation, and Lampkin may have added some versatility to help with that. I can guarantee (as strongly as possible without inside info) that Red is going after a few shooters to complement Bell and leverage the passing skills of Lampkin in the post.

People act like Judah moving on is some terrible thing, but I seem to remember the team playing better when he was riding the pine in several games. Don't get me wrong, he's talented... but he didn't seem to make the team itself better. Eminently replaceable.

I mean that’s just not realistic as much as I want it to be true. We literally don’t have a PG right now lol

PG-??
SG-Starling
SF-Bell
PF-Freeman
C-Lampkin

Rotation:
Westry
Moore
McLeod
Transfer that can play the 3 or 4

Patterson
Cuffe
Then 2 Freshman or Sophmore transfers we will have a few years with but don’t been big numbers from them this year (preferably a PG and a wing)

If we land a really good lead guard and a good player that can play the 3 and the 4 (average 7-9 ppg, 5-6 rpg, off the bench). Then yes this is a top 25 team. But we need to get those pieces first. Lampkin is a good start.
Agreed.

J. Davis from Delaware is the 3/4 guy off the bench...

Still unsure of the MSM kid... I watched some highlights... his handle is a little suspect for someone that is moving up two levels. I don't think his abilities translate. I really hope I'm wrong.

Makes no sense but it would be nice to start in a good position we have to play our way out of. For early season non conference play and a manageable schedule veteran scoring is a nice strength to have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom