Way too early - UCLA 22, Kentucky 17 | Syracusefan.com

Way too early - UCLA 22, Kentucky 17

Looks like we may not need to worry about 40-0 this year... although this team had shown some warts, UCLA up 14 with 10 go.

Looks like Michigan St will be the new #1, although Villanova has the upcoming schedule to slide into it if they can beat Oklahoma and Virginia over the next 2 weeks.

I watched the last four minutes. If I'd known Bilas was calling the game I might have tuned in earlier for JB reactions. Did anyone see the whole game and did he say anything new?

Also I'd have watched if I'd known the outcome. I was expecting a Ky comeback. Really pleased to see Cal lose so early in the year.

I watched the last four minutes. If I'd known Bilas was calling the game I might have tuned in earlier for JB reactions. Did anyone see the whole game and did he say anything new?

Also I'd have watched if I'd known the outcome. I was expecting a Ky comeback. Really pleased to see Cal lose so early in the year.
Bilas didn't say anything that he hadn't previously tweeted.

Oooooh, they actually lost? Awesome! As Sherlock used to say, "The game's afoot!"

A few things I picked up from this game.
  • Kentucky lost. That is the best part!
  • Murray has terrible footwork defensively and is slow of foot. Guy will make big shots, but he would have been a defensive liability for us.
  • Briscoe is a cry baby. Oh wait. We already knew that.
  • Was expecting more out of Skal. Didn't get it. I didn't watch the whole game, though. I only turn it on when the loss is a lock. :)
  • Looks like the typical primadonna $Cal$ team that will fold again.
borat_great_success-320x229.jpg

And the Packers won last night on a miracle touchdown pass!! THE PACK WON! Wheeeeee!

Oh, sorry. I guess this thread isn't about the Pack. But it is about unlikely victories so - - -
Go Pack Go!

The 7 footer for UCLA was very impressive last night. He was a man playing against boys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom