Wayne Williams | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wayne Williams

It's obvious original poster didn't see post in recruiting. If your going to take the time to respond you might as well answer the question as well as sending in the right direction instead of being a jack ass

Actually there was also a thread on this forum already about if Wayne was on campus. I'm with Bnoro on wishing that people would use the search function first. Guess that makes me a JA also...although biologically impossible.

The female is a Jenny...only a male can be a Jackass.;)
not to be a wiseass;) ...http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Jennet

jenny I knew about also,but jennass was my version

jennet , genet or gennet (ˈdʒɛnɪt)
n
1. Also called: jenny a female donkey or ass
2. a small Spanish riding horse
[C15: from Old French genet, from Catalan ginet, horse of the type used by the Zenete, from Arabic Zanātah the Zenete, a Moorish people renowned for their horsemanship

There's actually a little box in the top right corner that says "search". It's an effective tool that people don't use, and then we have 15 threads on the same topic. It's annoying.

It's tough being you:)

There's actually a little box in the top right corner that says "search". It's an effective tool that people don't use, and then we have 15 threads on the same topic. It's annoying.

Ok well that answer right there is better than the first. Now I know something new about forum

Actually there was also a thread on this forum already about if Wayne was on campus. I'm with Bnoro on wishing that people would use the search function first. Guess that makes me a JA also...although biologically impossible.

My point is strictly that it doesn't take that much more to be informative. He had already went the step of responding so instead of a snarky response try letting him know positively is all I'm getting at. It takes no more energy to help a fellow fan out

Last edited:
My point is strictly that it doesn't take that much more to be informative. You had already went the step of responding so instead of a snarky response try letting him know positively is all I'm getting at. It takes no more energy to help a fellow fan out
Pox to ye, enabler of laziness and ignorance! Ban thyself! ;)

My point is strictly that it doesn't take that much more to be informative. You had already went the step of responding so instead of a snarky response try letting him know positively is all I'm getting at. It takes no more energy to help a fellow fan out

Now that the Wayne Williams mystery is resolved (Ithink), one other question...

What channel is the 9/27 SU/ND game on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom