We all know that Shafer was an excellent DC it should affect his opinion about | Syracusefan.com

We all know that Shafer was an excellent DC it should affect his opinion about

CaliCuse

All American
About the offense .He must have a feeling about which QB will have the most success. i.e. Hunt or Allen and their different abilities. I believe those of you here who have access to practice session will spot the starter very soon. I would think that the HÇ will want to give the new QB as much confidence as possible before the eyes of Syracuse Nation are focused on him and his every move. I know that the "popular" guess is that Allen is the big gun for hire and will be that starter. OK ,thats fine and Hunt will be in the background waiting for his opportunity. If Allen gets dinged Hunt will come in and run his most successful plays.Reports indicate he has a very good short game record in practice. Possession football can be a killer if we have the lead,which is questionable in timing a hurt QB.The paper is saying that the receivers including Broyld are have a tough time in holding on to the passes. That is disappointing this late in the preperation process.:bang:

The paper is saying that the receivers including Broyld are have a tough time in holding on to the passes. That is disappointing this late in the preperation process.:bang:

This is what I keep hearing. I hope this case of the drops clears up quick, because Tim Lane single-handedly used up all the patience I had for dropped passes.

We have a RB coach who was a QB, Shafer himself was a QB, and Lester was the best passing QB of the bunch. George MacDonald (played WR) will likely make the call, but he can get plenty of input from coaches who played the position.

Good to think we have two QBs able to move the team. (Would have been in big trouble in 2012 if Nassib wasn't durable.)

We have a RB coach who was a QB, Shafer himself was a QB, and Lester was the best passing QB of the bunch. George MacDonald (played WR) will likely make the call, but he can get plenty of input from coaches who played the position.

Good to think we have two QBs able to move the team. (Would have been in big trouble in 2012 if Nassib wasn't durable.)
I didn't make my point well at all .All i'm saying is that SS knows what he worried about the most as a DC and will make the decision with that kind of thing in mind.

This is what I keep hearing. I hope this case of the drops clears up quick, because Tim Lane single-handedly used up all the patience I had for dropped passes.
"Tim Lane" "Slowly I turn,step by step"Any geezers out there who remember that? Hint Susquehanna hat factory.Final hint "Who is on First?":rolling:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom