We Are #3 Most Hated Team!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We Are #3 Most Hated Team!!

Did they survey mostly Georgetown fans or something?

Considering how many Georgetown fans show up to their own games, I'd say that would be a pretty small sample size. My guess is a bunch of UConn fans. They are obsessed with Syracuse.

How does Xavier rank so high(low)? Who ever thinks about Xavier? If you asked me to just name 50 programs, i'd probably forget them.

VCU?
The hate seems weighted toward the eastern half of the country...
I was wondering the same thing!

Hard to catch up to Duke and UK...think we are at the pinnacle

I theorize it is a combo of our large, sometimes obnoxious fanbase, NY's team, Boeheim, Bernie Fine scandal, probation and lastly our continuous success over decades--->jealousy

College Basketball Twitter: Who we hate

Georgetown in the 80's and early 90's had to be in the top 2-3...know they are down pretty far because they don't win much anymore.

UConn...is kinda bland and no one really cares about them. Just another midmajor.
For those that questioned our relevancy as a program take that!

We should have more recent W's to be hated that much.

Let's correct that this season !!!

Gotta be mostly Gonzaga and Virginia fans, no? Gonzaga fans were not happy with us before and after that game.

Probably some Duke fans voting too. I doubt they'd admit it, pompous/arrogant fairweather fans who are getting used to losing in cuse.

Attachments

• IMG_0053.JPG
    IMG_0053.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 32
JB has said he'll know it's time to retire when opponent crowds cheer him.
You can go through life being that door opening, yes please guy who loses his cool one time, making people say "That guy is really a " Or, you can be a perennial who after one rare, nice gesture people begin to say "That guy really isn't so bad." JB has lived his life as the latter.

You can go through life being that door opening, yes please guy who loses his cool one time, making people say "That guy is really a " Or, you can be a perennial who after one rare, nice gesture people begin to say "That guy really isn't so bad." JB has lived his life as the latter.

Alright already, I get it.

Considering how many Georgetown fans show up to their own games, I'd say that would be a pretty small sample size. My guess is a bunch of UConn fans. They are obsessed with Syracuse.

Kind of like some people on this board are obsessed with Rutgers?

Maybe this will attract more Devos and Waiters types. We need more swagger.

Hmm...3rd most hated? I guess all them good folk in Greensboro decided to invest in new technology/the internet of things. ;):p

Last edited:
Hmm...3rd most hated? I guess all them good folk in Greensboro decided to invest in new technology/the internet of things. ;):p
Nah. According to PackPride, they're saving it all up for NC State.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom