We are named one of the four school dragging ACC. | Syracusefan.com

We are named one of the four school dragging ACC.

blust2i3d4

Starter
tv show bs GIF

The author wants to fire four schools that generate little revenue for ACC. The four schools targeted by the author are Syracuse, Duke, BC and Wake Forest. Is this a mistake? I think we are the better program in ACC that attracted more eyeballs than average. If this is true, the new coach has to do his job to lift the program. Otherwise we might face the dangerous water.
Just a bad article with opinions and no facts and research. Could that scenario unfold, of course, but it’s all speculation to generate clicks.

The author wants to fire four schools that generate little revenue for ACC. The four schools targeted by the author are Syracuse, Duke, BC and Wake Forest. Is this a mistake? I think we are the better program in ACC that attracted more eyeballs than average. If this is true, the new coach has to do his job to lift the program. Otherwise we might face the dangerous water.
Little does Rock Westfall know he just RSVPed to the invitation I sent him to see each other in Hell.

Actually if FSU, Miami, Virginia Tech, and Syracuse played like they did in the 90's.
The ACC would be one of the 2 big conferences. They actually would be number 1 with Notre Dame. The SEC would be number 2, and the Big would be a distant 3rd.

Mike Farrell is a jackass who’s hated SU since we got Melo and he was pissed Maryland lost out. Clown.
Ironic since I bet the Big 10 is thrilled with Maryland (along with Rutgers) pulling their conference down. He should do an article on it.

Maryland conference football record in the Big 10 the past 5 years 14-27.

Maryland conference basketball record in the Big 10 the past 5 years 48-52.

Winning solves problems.

Hilarious to think that if somehow the league disbanded that Clemson and FSU would entertain the idea of actually signing another contract with the ACC. That is just is not happening. I can’t even imagine a scenario that would make this happen.

There is a whole lot of stupid out there with tons of misinformation. Take a look at the ACCbbs board even in the our own conference and you will see lots of stupid coming from FSU and Louisville mostly it seems. The B12 with WVU and Cinn is a cesspool of hate along with some from the B18.

As someone said above, winning cures all which is why Dino had to go (way past time) and being last place in the ACC for the last 10 years needs to change fast.

Ironic since I bet the Big 10 is thrilled with Maryland (along with Rutgers) pulling their conference down. He should do an article on it.

Maryland conference football record in the Big 10 the past 5 years 14-27.

Maryland conference basketball record in the Big 10 the past 5 years 48-52.

I mean, if anyone is going to get fired...

Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, now Oregon, USC, all have to be looking around and thinking wait, we're sharing this pot of gold with who????

Pretty sure he’s a BC guy, but you are right about the other stuff

I don’t know his ties with BC but he was definitely Marylands Rivals guy before going national with rivals. He ran the Maryland rivals site and forums. Him and Smokefree were a piece of work.

I don’t know his ties with BC but he was definitely Marylands Rivals guy before going national with rivals. He ran the Maryland rivals site and forums. Him and Smokefree were a piece of work.
Is he THE Maryland Mole?