We currently have a better record than Kentucky | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We currently have a better record than Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was specifically talking about the ACC. When five ranked ACC teams all lose to lower seeds and are gone by the first weekend that is called epic fail, my friend.

I'm sure when UK won the national championship in 2012 you were proclaiming the SEC as the best conference in America. Just like you were in 2014 with UConn and the AAC. lol

So the NCAAT Is the end all be all for conference strength?

Seems like the ACC is competing for titles fairly often. Lots lots of good teams. More than any other conference.

Based on what?

It's an opinion not a fact. Until we get to the NCAAT we won't know anything. But then again I said the ACC was wildly overrated last year before the tourney and that certainly proved out.

It's an opinion not a fact. Until we get to the NCAAT we won't know anything. But then again I said the ACC was wildly overrated last year before the tourney and that certainly proved out.

And they played for and won another title. Yup. Terrible.

Well, maybe use non-conference games as well? Not just the tournament.

That's one way but most of the power conferences rarely play on on the road and most of those games take place at the very beginning of the year when the season is just getting started. I hate when the selection committee puts undue emphasis on a game that took place around Thanksgiving. Some teams change radically over the following 3-4 months.

That's one way but most of the power conferences rarely play on on the road and most of those games take place at the very beginning of the year when the season is just getting started. I hate when the selection committee puts undue emphasis on a game that took place around Thanksgiving. Some teams change radically over the following 3-4 months.

Have to count all games. It’s a full resume.

And it may end up beIng true. We’ll see sport.

I'd like to see Arizona win the NC and then listen to you wax poetic at how the PAC-12 was the best conference in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom