We currently have a better record than Kentucky | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

We currently have a better record than Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see Arizona win the NC and then listen to you wax poetic at how the PAC-12 was the best conference in the country.

That’s silly. A conference can have a great team and not play in a great conference. Gonzaga was close last year.

Arizona has to get to a FF first. It’s been like 20 years.

It's an opinion not a fact. Until we get to the NCAAT we won't know anything. But then again I said the ACC was wildly overrated last year before the tourney and that certainly proved out.

I tried rationalizing with him before on this same subject and it won’t work. Don’t waste your time. I mean it shouldn’t be this difficult. UNC somewhat saved the conference from an epic choke job.

I don’t really think the PAC-12 underperformed in last year’s tourney, frankly. Arizona was upset for sure. Check. Oregon got to the F4. They lost their starting C right before the Tourney who was a beast defensively and could score. UCLA lost to a higher seeded Kentucky team in the S16. Fine. I picked that. Vegas had UK as a slight favorite. How is that an upset, lol? USC outperformed their seed. They took out a dark horse F4 favorite in SMU in the second round. What am I missing here?

Florida St got slaughtered by Xavier. Miami got slaughtered by MSU. Virginia got slaughtered by Florida. VTech out first round. Louisville gets upset by Michigan. ND gets whooped by WVU. Duke to South Carolina, Wake got whooped by Kansas St., etc. What am I missing here?! McFly? Hello?!

That’s silly. A conference can have a great team and not play in a great conference. Gonzaga was close last year.

Arizona has to get to a FF first. It’s been like 20 years.

Kinda like UNC last year, right?

I tried rationalizing with him before on this same subject and it won’t work. Don’t waste your time. I mean it shouldn’t be this difficult. UNC somewhat saved the conference from an epic choke job.

I don’t really think the PAC-12 underperformed in last year’s tourney, frankly. Arizona was upset for sure. Check. Oregon got to the F4. They lost their starting C right before the Tourney who was a beast defensively and could score. UCLA lost to higher seeded Kentucky team. Fine. I picked that. Vegas had UK as a slight favorite. How is that an upset, lol? USC outperformed their seed. They took out a dark horse F4 favorite in SMU in the second round. What am I missing here?

Florida St got slaughtered to Xavier. Miami got slaughtered by MSU. Virginia got slaughtered by Florida. VTech out first round. Louisville gets upset by Michigan. ND gets whooped by WVU. Duke to South Carolina, Wake got whooped by Kansas St., etc. What am I missing here?! McFly? Hello?!

Stop it, SoBe. You're using facts and logic and those items are way beyond his pay grade.

I don’t really think the PAC-12 underperformed in last year’s tourney, frankly. Arizona was upset for sure. Check. Oregon got to the F4. They lost their starting C right before the Tourney who was a beast defensively and could score. UCLA lost to a higher seeded Kentucky team in the S16. Fine. I picked that. Vegas had UK as a slight favorite. How is that an upset, lol? USC outperformed their seed. They took out a dark horse F4 favorite in SMU in the second round. What am I missing here?

Florida St got slaughtered by Xavier. Miami got slaughtered by MSU. Virginia got slaughtered by Florida. VTech out first round. Louisville gets upset by Michigan. ND gets whooped by WVU. Duke to South Carolina, Wake got whooped by Kansas St., etc. What am I missing here?! McFly? Hello?!

PAC 12 had 3 good teams. 1 had a good tournament. The rest blew it.

AZ lost to an 11 seed. UCLA was never going anywhere. They beat that higher seed earlier in the season, so no excuse.

Last edited:
Stop it, SoBe. You're using facts and logic and those items are way beyond his pay grade.

PAC 12 hasn’t won a title or been close in decades. Lol

PAC 12 had 3 good team. 1 had a good tournament. The rest blew it.

USC beat Providence and SMU and then took #3 seed Baylor to the wire. That's a whole lot more productivity than those ACC teams accomplished.

USC beat Providence and SMU and then took #3 seed Baylor to the wire. That's a whole lot more productivity than those ACC teams accomplished.

So 2nd round loss? Thx

You’ll be gone. Haven’t see you in months when UCLA was struggling.

I'm not a UCLA fan. Just knew you made a stoopid prediction and I'm reminding you of it. That's all.

I'm not a UCLA fan. Just knew you made a stoopid prediction and I'm reminding you of it. That's all.

How is it stupid? Didn’t seem so stupid 2 weeks ago, eh? Where were you then?

Don’t waste your time, seriously. It’s a moronic agenda and stance.

Most of those ACC teams couldn't make it to the second round. You're welcome.

Title last year, title game the year before, actually two final four teams, Duke tile before that. Don’t get mad at me BP. LOL

Weird thread. Just about every metric says the Big 12 or ACC are 1 or 2 in conference rankings this year. Pittsburgh is dragging down the ACC overall .The Big East is
Third. The PAC 12 is the 6th best conference.

And yet here you are again “not responding” to my posts. Lmao

Your anti-Cuse anti ACC stance is an agenda.

The conference flamed out in the Tourney last year. It was what it was. UNC bailed them out. They aren’t very good this year, IMO, and we will find out soon. It’s not anti-ACC anything, duh. I think the PAC-12 sucks worse this year. No agenda. And you know what? If Duke wins the title but every ACC team gets bounced in the first round; that is underperforming. Again. Don’t question my fandom either. I bleed Orange just as much as you do. I’ve been to many road games all over the place for years supporting the team. Just because I don’t like Howard’s game or want a new coach/new style of play doesn’t change my level of fandom or commitment.

Hasn’t been close in decades?! Lol. You can’t be serious. Oregon lost to UNC by one point in the F4 last year, duh! Without their C. You contradicted yourself re: UCLA. So if they weren’t expected to go anywhere then they didn’t flameout like ND/FSU/Duke/UVA did. Also, is Kentucky not allowed to get better later in the season which is what happened? They improved. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Sheets getting old on this forum lately...politics and pissing matches seem to be the majority of posts. See enough of that garbage everywhere else.

The conference flamed out in the Tourney last year. It was what it was. UNC bailed them out. They aren’t very good this year, IMO, and we will find out soon. It’s not anti-ACC anything, duh. I think the PAC-12 sucks worse this year. No agenda. And you know what? If Duke wins the title but every ACC team gets bounced in the first round; that is underperforming. Again. Don’t question my fandom either. I bleed Orange just as much as you do. I’ve been to many road games all over the place for years supporting the team. Just because I don’t like Howard’s game or want a new coach/new style of play doesn’t change my level of fandom or commitment.

Hasn’t been close in decades?! Lol. You can’t be serious. Oregon lost to UNC by one point in the F4 last year, duh! Without their C. You contradicted yourself re: UCLA. So if they weren’t expected to go anywhere then they didn’t flameout like ND/FSU/Duke/UVA did. Also, is Kentucky not allowed to get better later in the season which is what happened? They improved. Stop embarrassing yourself.

The ACC did underperform. But that doesn’t mean they were not the best conference, based solely on one tournament. They fact is, the ACC has more great programs and more good teams than any other conference. Deeper than every other conference. I don’t get your anti Acc slant. Oh, yes I do. You’re a USC fan.

UCLA wasn’t expected go to anywhere by me. Because they didn’t play defense. They flamed out.

Oregon wasn’t that close. You have to get to the title game to win one. It’s been a looooong time for the PAC 12. And they look down again this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom