We don't see another team... | Syracusefan.com

We don't see another team...

OrangeCrush22

All Conference
... that shoots that well. Almost all the 3's they made were contested. It's probably the best shooting performance I've ever seen.

They only had 5 or 6 uncontested shots all game from three... and I think they hit them all.

They only had 5 or 6 uncontested shots all game from three... and I think they hit them all.

More like 3-4, and they made 14 three's. They shot out of their minds.

I've never seen anything like that and I'm an old timer.

Wiscy fans gotta be heartbroken, shoot like that and lose by 1.

When they were 13-21 I started to cry.

I think my tears affected their shooting because I'm not sure they made one after that.

Now, in addition to my special gameday attire I have to cry to ensure the other team doesn't hit threes on us.

I am still coming out of a daze after that. Wow! An All Time Classic. And doubly glad KJo will not be linked with Marty Byrnes, DC and Howard Triche.

SU won despite that unbelievable shooting. Imagine if they only shot 50% from the threes. The l;ast one looked like a NcSt. Championship shot that was an air ball and put back. Shades of Jimmy Valvano.

When they were 13-21 I started to cry.

I think my tears affected their shooting because I'm not sure they made one after that.

Now, in addition to my special gameday attire I have to cry to ensure the other team doesn't hit threes on us.
HA HA HA HA HA! Oh, Mylanta.

Stop moaning, and get ready to cry like a baby!

Best i have ever seen they shot lights out against a really active D on our part. Great win by Syracuse as JB said this was one of the best games he has ever seen and he has seen a few

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom