We Got A CWB Uniform Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We Got A CWB Uniform Thread

Would be a great chance to unveil new uniforms..... provided that those don't suck

I thought that the higher ranked team wore their home (colored) jerseys. :confused:

Crap, so should I be wearing my orange polo or my blue polo at the game?

Since we're in Orlando...

Black helmets
Black jerseys
Red pants
Yellow cleats

To be honest, my orange polo has some platinum in it. I'm expecting to get jeered at the stadium.

Likely. But you'll have two or three defenders who think it's a "fresh" look.

my guess

18692336-standard.jpg

Not likely. Cuse is lower ranked, therefore will be wearing a road uniform. Not sure I've ever seen anything other than some sort of white/orange combo on the road with the jerseys.

Not likely. Cuse is lower ranked, therefore will be wearing a road uniform. Not sure I've ever seen anything other than some sort of white/orange combo on the road with the jerseys.

ACC is the home conference this year. And the bowl patch is on a blue jersey.

Am I the only one who likes the block S helmets? I hate everything else about the modern unis, but like the helmet. Give me the 1997 era unis with 2018 Orange color and 2018 helmets and I am good to go
You are not. That being said I wouldn’t be upset with the 80-90s helmet. I would t hate the numerals. I like the S like you. I think I’d lean toward the Virginia current model with the S on one side and numeral on the other with the contrasting colors striping down the center.
Today’s unis would t bother me if the numerals were different and if we went back to a numeral on the arm/shoulder or at least get rid of the shoulder designs.

Grey, Blue, Grey. With orange socks Please please please

Orange-Blue-Orange is definitely my favorite combo. That's what I am hoping for in Orlando!

Hope we don’t embarrass ourselves with some non SU color combo. If we’re the home team it should be orange blue orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom