We Got A CWB Uniform Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

We Got A CWB Uniform Thread

Cuse football equipment twitter posted that pic saying jerseys are ready. Why would they take a picture of WVU jerseys?
“Hey, check out the new guy”

Said Bowie to Boheim...

Every team uses 2 colors ...at least...in jersey and uniform combos. Just because we are the Orange doesn't mean we should wear all Orange all the time. That would be awful. It's like wearing a dark blue shirt with dark blue jeans. It doesn't work, no matter how much I like dark blue.

Whites are excellent...and they have Orange in them

Not so fast my friend. I wear a navy button down or polo with dark jeans frequently. It’s a sharp look.

And nobody will be clamoring in 20 years to bring them back.

Not so fast! There will be 8-12yo kids watching this bowl game that will remember it as the start of a golden age of SU football. 20 years from now they will be on these very boards clamoring for throwback jerseys to honor the old Dungey/Dino era!

Not so fast! There will be 8-12yo kids watching this bowl game that will remember it as the start of a golden age of SU football. 20 years from now they will be on these very boards clamoring for throwback jerseys to honor the old Dungey/Dino era!
And I’ll be right here to tell them they’re stupid.

Perhaps. But I’d have to kill you.

If this is indeed true, I'll require the help of my fellow board members in the greater Syracuse area in acquiring them for me at the next AD sale.

We have the tremendously talented individuals who indefinitely borrowed a Michigan banner years ago. You’re telling me they couldn’t come up with a plan to indefinitely borrow these crap unis when they came out?

I am willing to risk my life to rid this program of these current unis;)
sacrifice.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom