We got a non-conference schedule for 2014... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

We got a non-conference schedule for 2014...

MetLife does...basically Cuse is the lead team and they get a minimum guarantee and possibly extra $$ if certain attendance goals are reached.

SU has to work their ticket sales thru MetLife.

Then I think it is damn near impossible to figure out who gets what without actually seeing the contract.

One thing seems probable and that is that it is worth more than a Dome game and if so, I never underestimate the power of a dollar. If we have a contract for 10 games in 20 years, we have 8 remaining of which ND is 2 (2014 and 2016). That means that there would be 6 more between now and 2031.

Is that such a big deal?

Then I think it is damn near impossible to figure out who gets what without actually seeing the contract.

One thing seems probable and that is that it is worth more than a Dome game and if so, I never underestimate the power of a dollar. If we have a contract for 10 games in 20 years, we have 8 remaining of which ND is 2 (2014 and 2016). That means that there would be 6 more between now and 2031.

Is that such a big deal?

So that's an average of 1 every 3 years...that's not horrible, especially if we start to win and it's a big name program like Michigan, Bama or Texas.

Is that such a big deal?

12 remaining.

ND in 2014 and 2016.

Plus 10 more between 2019 and 2038.

You keep mentioning the away/Metlife portion of this, but who are we actually scheduling like this? Yes, USC was done that way, but I'm not sure that was EVER scheduled for the dome and then moved as is popular to retell on this board. I've never seen any official press release that said that the game was to be played in the dome, and I doubt one exists. USC only has 3 non-conference games to use, and one is always ND, so I don't think they planned on spending one in a 50,000 seat stadium.

The original ND series was to be scheduled that way, but with their "move" to the ACC, we no longer have the road games there. What I'd be interested to see, is if the 2016 Metlife game counts as an ND home or road game. A side note is that Syracuse is the only ACC team scheduled to play ND 2x in their first 3 years "in the ACC." (which I see you've addressed)

There are many positives to this deal. It is a positive revenue stream for the department. It's always a network broadcast. It's in a big market. We need to do our part and make it a big game for the opponent. There are also negatives, but I don't think they're as numerous as others on this thread do. Mainly because folks don't recognize what we would replace it on the schedule, it wouldn't be as great as some dream.

First, as OrangeXtreme has shown we were going to play USC in the Dome until we on our own moved the game to Metlife. USC has played at Virginia, Minnesota and will play at Boston College next year. Mike Garrett ex-USC AD only agreed to this series as a favor to his long ally/employee Dr. Gross being the AD at Syracuse. The game would have been in the Dome, USC didn't care about Metlife Dr, Gross got a good check to move this game.

What you are failing to realize is that Syracuse has a 15 game commitment to playing games at Metlife. Michigan, Notre Dame all the big schools won't play us 1 game in Metlife. We need to give whomever we play at Metlife a home game to get them to help fill OUR COMMITMENT to Metlife. You talk about the move to the ACC eliminating our road games to South Bend now while we won't be playing them in South Bend in 2015 and 2017 you can GUARANTEE that our next games in the ACC-ND 5 game commitment will be played in South Bend and it will be a LONG time before we see them in the Dome because of the is STUPID 4 game series. These opponents we will have to play in Metlife because of this stupid 15 game Metlife agreement will likely have to cause us to have to play road games to get them to play us at Metlife so we are going to doubly screw ourselves for this stupid deal.

I would rather play games with teams that will play us at the Carrier Dome and we play them at their place. These Metlife games ARE NOT DRAWING Syracuse fans. I went to the Penn State game we probably had 20k and Penn State probably had 30-35k. For USC, the entire building had 39k and that included 10-15k USC fans.

Last edited:
By the way the 2016 game is again technically an SU home game at Metlife. Notre Dame is making off like bandits which is what they always get away with doing. From 2014-2016 they are playing 15 ACC games,
2014-@Florida State, Syracuse-Metlife, North Carolina, Louisville, Wake Forest at home.
2015-@ Clemson, @Pittsburgh, @Virginia, Boston College, and Georgia Tech at home.
2016- @NC State, Syracuse-Metlife, Miami, Duke, Virginia Tech at home.

So ND is only playing 5 true road games, 2 pseudo road/neutral game that will be home games, and 8 home games. I mean Congrats to ND for basically having their cake and eating it as well. This crap is happening because Dr. Gross agreed to this STUPID 4 games series with ND and he couldn't break the Metlife games off for some reason he won't tell me when I have asked him on numerous instances, but he knows I know the deal sucks and he wouldn't say on the record he likes it now with ND going to the 5 game ACC commitment.

First, as OrangeXtreme has shown we were going to play USC in the Dome until we on our own moved the game to Metlife. USC has played at Virginia, Minnesota and will play at Boston College next year. Mike Garrett ex-USC AD only agreed to this series as a favor to his long ally/employee Dr. Gross being the AD at Syracuse. The game would have been in the Dome, USC didn't care about Metlife Dr, Gross got a good check to move this game.

What you are failing to realize is that Syracuse has a 15 game commitment to playing games at Metlife. Michigan, Notre Dame all the big schools won't play us 1 game in Metlife. We need to give whomever we play at Metlife a home game to get them to help fill OUR COMMITMENT to Metlife. You talk about the move to the ACC eliminating our road games to South Bend now while we won't be playing them in South Bend in 2015 and 2017 you can GUARANTEE that our next games in the ACC-ND 5 game commitment will be played in South Bend and it will be a LONG time before we see them in the Dome because of the is STUPID 4 game series. These opponents will have to play because of this stupid Metlife agreement will likely have to cause us to have to play road games to get them to play us at Metlife so we are going to doubly screw ourselves for this stupid deal.

I would rather play games with teams that will play us at the Carrier Dome and we play them at their place. These Metlife games ARE NOT DRAWING Syracuse fans. I went to the Penn State game we probably had 20k and Penn State probably had 30-35k. For USC, the entire building had 39k and that included 10-15k USC fans.

I'm not failing to realize anything. I know we have a long-term commitment to MetLife. Basically 1 every other year for the next 14 years. I think what you're not realizing is none of those teams you mentioned were going to come to the dome anyway. At least with the Metlife deal there is potential for a home/away/neutral series with some of those types of teams. If they all become road/Metlife series then I won't be quite so happy with the setup. I hated the original ND 4 game series as being road/neutral, but as others have mentioned it's better to play ND than not play them.

As we've seen, we're also NOT DRAWING Syracuse fans to the Carrier Dome. The only teams we're getting on home-and-home deals are the Northwestern, Minnesota, Maryland types on the high end. For the most part, these are not major draws.

Again, it's all a revenue stream. You can whine about it all you want, but it's the reality of non-conference scheduling in the 2010's. The superpowers aren't playing road games in 50,000 seat stadiums, especially in an area where they have no alumni presence. If we want exposure, if we want to play big-time teams this will probably be where we have to do it. I do hope we can leverage it into an occasional trip to the dome for some of these guys, but it appears unlikely.

... he couldn't break the Metlife games off for some reason he won't tell me when I have asked him on numerous instances...
I think he likes these MetLife games more than he's letting on to you. Before the Penn State game he was saying that they fit the coaches' recruiting scheme, the "New York's College Team" campaign, etc.

By the way the 2016 game is again technically an SU home game at Metlife. Notre Dame is making off like bandits which is what they always get away with doing. From 2014-2016 they are playing 15 ACC games,
2014-@Florida State, Syracuse-Metlife, North Carolina, Louisville, Wake Forest at home.
2015-@ Clemson, @Pittsburgh, @Virginia, Boston College, and Georgia Tech at home.
2016- @NC State, Syracuse-Metlife, Miami, Duke, Virginia Tech at home.

So ND is only playing 5 true road games, 2 pseudo road/neutral game that will be home games, and 8 home games. I mean Congrats to ND for basically having their cake and eating it as well. This crap is happening because Dr. Gross agreed to this STUPID 4 games series with ND and he couldn't break the Metlife games off for some reason he won't tell me when I have asked him on numerous instances, but he knows I know the deal sucks and he wouldn't say on the record he likes it now with ND going to the 5 game ACC commitment.
im now positive Gross is a genious. when garret likely told him "no way in Fn hell do we go the Dome, we are big NJ recruiters, how about we play in Giants Stadium?" and tgd said, super...it just opened up the doors to this great series for Syracuse. its been almost 20 years since a good QB recruit walked on campus for the 1st time, maybe playing there will help land a nice NYC area QB who knows that he can play there 1x a year in addition to being close to home in cny? i dont know, but its worth it. playing just in the Dome for 15 years hasnt worked.

i realize youre obsessed with ND and thats cool, most people are in awe of them and would torpedo anything and everything to make sure they play in their little stadium, but Syracuse folks dont deserve such service because they dont give a flying F anyway.

usc was never coming to the Dome, NEVER. gross gave a little lip service and leaf rakers got excited. its like a guarantee from Zalinsky. ill just have Tommy take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed and you and the cnyers will buy it.

why do you guarantee that teams wont do 1 offs? id think thats a pretty attractive scenario. if Syracuse does this right, there should be years where it is 7-4-1. but of course that wont work because the locals will still have ND envy or whatever and wont care that ole miss or someone is in the Dome with a mac and a d1aa as they already have likely poo-pooed the ACC slate.

I'm not failing to realize anything. I know we have a long-term commitment to MetLife. Basically 1 every other year for the next 14 years. I think what you're not realizing is none of those teams you mentioned were going to come to the dome anyway. At least with the Metlife deal there is potential for a home/away/neutral series with some of those types of teams. If they all become road/Metlife series then I won't be quite so happy with the setup. I hated the original ND 4 game series as being road/neutral, but as others have mentioned it's better to play ND than not play them.

As we've seen, we're also NOT DRAWING Syracuse fans to the Carrier Dome. The only teams we're getting on home-and-home deals are the Northwestern, Minnesota, Maryland types on the high end. For the most part, these are not major draws.

Again, it's all a revenue stream. You can whine about it all you want, but it's the reality of non-conference scheduling in the 2010's. The superpowers aren't playing road games in 50,000 seat stadiums, especially in an area where they have no alumni presence. If we want exposure, if we want to play big-time teams this will probably be where we have to do it. I do hope we can leverage it into an occasional trip to the dome for some of these guys, but it appears unlikely.

Teams aren't going to agree to 1-1-1 deals Penn State does us a favor and they won't even be playing us home/home now because of their 9 game B1G schedule. If we can't get Michigan, Ohio State or 5 star programs FINE play Washington, Illinois, Northwestern, Minnesota, Purdue, Cincinnati, West Virginia, Indiana all home/home which are all programs we have played recently, I can drop a nugget here Syracuse is in talks with Stanford on a home/home. If we can't get the elite programs fine play the 3/4 star programs at the Dome.

We aren't drawing at home because we suck and need to win the fans back. Does this suck? Yes, but they are acting like Missouri fans and are saying Show Me Syracuse football is worth the time. As we have seen with basketball the fans will show up for a good program. I am not whining and demanding we play Ohio State/Michigan/Alabama at the Dome I am asking the program to act like BCS program and have some dignity rather than acting like a mid-major and playing its home games in situations where we are out-numbered.

Last edited:
im now positive Gross is a genious. when garret likely told him "no way in Fn hell do we go the Dome, we are big NJ recruiters, how about we play in Giants Stadium?" and tgd said, super...it just opened up the doors to this great series for Syracuse. its been almost 20 years since a good QB recruit walked on campus for the 1st time, maybe playing there will help land a nice NYC area QB who knows that he can play there 1x a year in addition to being close to home in cny? i dont know, but its worth it. playing just in the Dome for 15 years hasnt worked.

i realize youre obsessed with ND and thats cool, most people are in awe of them and would torpedo anything and everything to make sure they play in their little stadium, but Syracuse folks dont deserve such service because they dont give a flying F anyway.

usc was never coming to the Dome, NEVER. gross gave a little lip service and leaf rakers got excited. its like a guarantee from Zalinsky. ill just have Tommy take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed and you and the cnyers will buy it.

why do you guarantee that teams wont do 1 offs? id think thats a pretty attractive scenario. if Syracuse does this right, there should be years where it is 7-4-1. but of course that wont work because the locals will still have ND envy or whatever and wont care that ole miss or someone is in the Dome with a mac and a d1aa as they already have likely poo-pooed the ACC slate.
Kaiser, c'mon on man.

Why would USC play at Minnesota, Virginia, and Boston College next year and not Syracuse. We are a peer school of Minnesota, Virginia, Boston College. Gross MOVED the game ON HIS OWN. I know the amount of money we got for the move, and won't say it but its north of 1.5 million dollars. Garrett was in the middle of fighting for his job over the freaking Reggie Bush matter to care about the site of the SU home game for the USC-SU game. We moved the game because it made sense $$$ wise and this was during the Big East days where SU was making peanuts in TV money and needed all the revenue it could get to stay afloat.

What teams do you suggest will do a 1 off at Metlife I would like to know? I don't hate Notre Dame as I have 1 Uncle and 2 cousins who are alums, but I don't care for their arrogance and always getting their way. I want Syracuse to act like a 3 star football program and not like a MAC or AAC team with stupid 1 sided deals.

Kaiser, c'mon on man.

Why would USC play at Minnesota, Virginia, and Boston College next year and not Syracuse. We are a peer school of Minnesota, Virginia, Boston College. Gross MOVED the game ON HIS OWN. I know the amount of money we got for the move, and won't say it but its north of 1.5 million dollars. Garrett was in the middle of fighting for his job over the freaking Reggie Bush matter to care about the site of the SU home game for the USC-SU game. We moved the game because it made sense $$$ wise and this was during the Big East days where SU was making peanuts in TV money and needed all the revenue it could get to stay afloat.

What teams do you suggest will do a 1 off at Metlife I would like to know? I don't hate Notre Dame as I have 1 Uncle and 2 cousins who are alums, but I don't care for their arrogance and always getting their way. I want Syracuse to act like a 3 star football program and not like a MAC or AAC team with stupid 1 sided deals.
USC playing at BC and Minnesota wow , throw in the fact that Michigan played at Storrs and that changes things.

minnesota has that whole pac-b1g thing going for it.
virginia gets 62k, is beautiful and in a another big recruiting ground.
bc is boston.

i think they should play 1 d1aa and a mac every year at home when they play at Giants Stadium, need the Wins.

its time to really start acting like a 3 star program and schedule some Wins.

use the Giants Stadium game for the wow big game on national TV factor...and hope for a big upset Win.

USC playing at BC and Minnesota wow , throw in the fact that Michigan played at Storrs and that changes things.

Michigan immediately regretted signing that deal and tried there damnedest to get that game moved to MetLife or Gillette. Credit to Storrs St. for standing firm and having it in their contract. I'm pretty sure they won't ever get a deal like that again.

See the link below, but the Michgan AD has basically said that they're not playing non-conference road games any longer. Most of the big draw schools think this way. Combine it with most conferences going to 9 conference games and the 1 off neutral games will be the only way to get to play them outside of their home stadium.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...e-brandon-football-road-games-/1#.UmqAWXdYS8E

Michigan immediately regretted signing that deal and tried there damnedest to get that game moved to MetLife or Gillette. Credit to Storrs St. for standing firm and having it in their contract. I'm pretty sure they won't ever get a deal like that again.

See the link below, but the Michgan AD has basically said that they're not playing non-conference road games any longer. Most of the big draw schools think this way. Combine it with most conferences going to 9 conference games and the 1 off neutral games will be the only way to get to play them outside of their home stadium.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...e-brandon-football-road-games-/1#.UmqAWXdYS8E
Okay Michigan-UConn is one thing but with the new playoff committee is going to be analyzing schedules we can likely get home/homes with every B1G team except Ohio State/Penn State/Michigan/Nebraska, several SEC teams like Mississippi State/Ole Miss/Vanderbilt, Kentucky, several Big XII teams like Kansas/Kansas State/Baylor/Iowa State, and I like the potential Stanford series.

Okay Michigan-UConn is one thing but with the new playoff committee is going to be analyzing schedules we can likely get home/homes with every B1G team except Ohio State/Penn State/Michigan/Nebraska, several SEC teams like Mississippi State/Ole Miss/Vanderbilt, Kentucky, several Big XII teams like Kansas/Kansas State/Baylor/Iowa State, and I like the potential Stanford series.

We might be talking past each other here a little. Those peer type games are fine and will continue to be scheduled as home and homes, but I don't see many of those on your list as using one of their precious 2 or 3 non-confrence games for trips to Syracuse. The Stanford series sounds great and I hope it comes to pass. tO$U isn't playing in Syracuse, Michigan isn't coming to Syracuse. Lower-tier SEC teams don't play anyone out of conference, and if they do, so what?

My contention is that they still won't draw a huge crowd to the dome and won't garner much attention. The big selling point of the metlife games are getting the big name teams in a big time market. It gets us a national TV broadcast with a big audience. It increases department revenue.

You state that you feel like it's a small-time move. Well we're not one of the large fish in big time college football. We can't do what Wake and Duke do and expect to compete with Clemson, FSU and the like. NYC should be an asset towards us (it certainly is in basketball) and needs to be leveraged for what we can get out of it.

now we're ranging into the absurd.

stanford makes a nice bowl opponent, useless for the regular season.

so do miss st, ole miss, baylor and iowa st...too far and/or useless. (id go to ole miss in a heartbeat though)

the kentuckys and maybe the kansas' make a little more sense, expecially the kentuckys...but neither will get the leaf rakers to not decide to oil the snow blower as well.

we need to keep close to home by scheduling solid roadies in recruiting areas and leverage Giants Stadium to play a big boy every other year.

Also, anyone can go look at the future schedules of any team. Many many good and even top teams play OOC road games. That includes teams from the B10, B12 and SEC. I don't buy the "nobody will play here" shtick. Even attendance doesn't hold water. Good teams will draw better than the Tulanes and CMU's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

now we're ranging into the absurd.

stanford makes a nice bowl opponent, useless for the regular season.

so do miss st, ole miss, baylor and iowa st...too far and/or useless. (id go to ole miss in a heartbeat though)

the kentuckys and maybe the kansas' make a little more sense, expecially the kentuckys...but neither will get the leaf rakers to not decide to oil the snow blower as well.

we need to keep close to home by scheduling solid roadies in recruiting areas and leverage Giants Stadium to play a big boy every other year.
Stanford is a private school who has recently played home/homes with fellow ACC private schools Wake Forest, and Duke as well as signing a home/home with Northwestern recently. I don't like traveling across the country, but Stanford is a good series which allows for banking a good potential home game at the Dome.

With 4 OOC games to schedule we should be scheduling
1. 1-AA
2. 1 MAC/AAC/Sun Belt team that will be a 2 for 1 at home.
3. 1 BCS team at home like Maryland/Indiana/Purdue/Kansas/Kansas State/Baylor etc.
4. 1 road game against any team we play home/home.

Our recruiting is going to be done mainly in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and North Carolina and we will be playing conference games in this area. This coaching staff we have seems to be recruiting in the B1G area a little more than Marrone so we may play a MAC/B1G team to get in those areas.

Listen, I don't think the Metlife games are helping with recruiting as our NYC and NJ recruiting hasn't been improved but if we get Thomas Holley to commit this year then maybe I will change my tune, but its unlikely.

Last edited:
We might be talking past each other here a little. Those peer type games are fine and will continue to be scheduled as home and homes, but I don't see many of those on your list as using one of their precious 2 or 3 non-confrence games for trips to Syracuse. The Stanford series sounds great and I hope it comes to pass. tO$U isn't playing in Syracuse, Michigan isn't coming to Syracuse. Lower-tier SEC teams don't play anyone out of conference, and if they do, so what?

My contention is that they still won't draw a huge crowd to the dome and won't garner much attention. The big selling point of the metlife games are getting the big name teams in a big time market. It gets us a national TV broadcast with a big audience. It increases department revenue.

You state that you feel like it's a small-time move. Well we're not one of the large fish in big time college football. We can't do what Wake and Duke do and expect to compete with Clemson, FSU and the like. NYC should be an asset towards us (it certainly is in basketball) and needs to be leveraged for what we can get out of it.
Texas Tech is number 10 in the BCS ranking and I am sure their recruiting is going to be good this year look at their schedule

@SMU W 41-23
Stephen F. Austin W 61-13
TCU W 20-10
Texas State W 33-7
@Kansas W 54-16
Iowa State W 42-35
@West Virginia W 37-27

We don't need to play good teams in the non-conference to be successful. We need to win games. Schedule crap teams and start the season 5-0 and then the Dome will fill up by bandwagon fans. Once winning becomes more frequent the band wagoners stay and we get better consistent attendance. Bandwagon fans will only come once winning happens or when you play a top team occasionally. Playing Metlife games is not necessary and results in a loss because we are playing good teams and not winning and lose the ability to play at home and get wins. Texas Tech is one of the small fish in the Big XII, but they have manipulated their schedule to give off the perception they are good when they aren't likely one of the top 25 teams in the country but they are ranked 10th and will use all this positive press and perception to get better athletes for the future.

Kaiser, c'mon on man.

Charlottesville is right outside DC, Boston is Boston. I have no answer for Minny.

Playing Stanford is stupid. It's just stupid. Our ACC schedule is tough enough. I'd prefer bowls to a school someone has probably heard of in the Carrier Dome.

Playing Stanford is stupid. It's just stupid. Our ACC schedule is tough enough. I'd prefer bowls to a school someone has probably heard of in the Carrier Dome.
Well I would rather play Stanford home/home than Notre Dame or any elite team Metlife/away.

Texas Tech is number 10 in the BCS ranking and I am sure their recruiting is going to be good this year look at their schedule

@SMU W 41-23
Stephen F. Austin W 61-13
TCU W 20-10
Texas State W 33-7
@Kansas W 54-16
Iowa State W 42-35
@West Virginia W 37-27

We don't need to play good teams in the non-conference to be successful. We need to win games. Schedule crap teams and start the season 5-0 and then the Dome will fill up by bandwagon fans. Once winning becomes more frequent the band wagoners stay and we get better consistent attendance. Bandwagon fans will only come once winning happens or when you play a top team occasionally. Playing Metlife games is not necessary and results in a loss because we are playing good teams and not winning and lose the ability to play at home and get wins.

Then this is a philosophy discussion. But it depends on what you define success as. Do you want Rutgers level success, or do we want to dream the big dream of competing for a playoff spot? You're problem isn't with the MetLife games, it's with trying to play a relevant schedule. But this contradicts your position regarding the strength of schedule component that the playoff committee will consider.

Have we scheduled too hard, especially considering the crater we've been trying to climb out of? Probably. It would have been nice to get the juice associated with an undefeated start. But how long would that last if we finish up the season like we did in 2011?

Texas Tech has the added benefit of being in Texas (granted in the middle of nowhere) and can fill in a pretty solid roster of recruits even after Texas, Oklahoma, etc. have had their pick. We don't quite have that luxury up here.

Winning cures all, no matter where the game, who we're playing we need to win more. Everything else is gimmicks intended to help the brand because the brand has been damaged over the last decade. More than most want to acknowledge. Getting into the ACC is a huge bump, it gets us clear of the dreck we've been associated with for the last decade. Now we need to find ways to compete in this league, if we're going to continue getting blown out by Clemson and GT and FSU (I'll assume), it won't matter who we schedule out of conference because any juice from that will be blown away on our first trip to the national spotlight.

yep, Syracuse should cross the mississippi only under extreme circumstances.

we should stick to the mac, the b1g and everybody semi-close in the aac not named storz.

Then this is a philosophy discussion. But it depends on what you define success as. Do you want Rutgers level success, or do we want to dream the big dream of competing for a playoff spot? You're problem isn't with the MetLife games, it's with trying to play a relevant schedule. But this contradicts your position regarding the strength of schedule component that the playoff committee will consider.

Have we scheduled too hard, especially considering the crater we've been trying to climb out of? Probably. It would have been nice to get the juice associated with an undefeated start. But how long would that last if we finish up the season like we did in 2011?

Texas Tech has the added benefit of being in Texas (granted in the middle of nowhere) and can fill in a pretty solid roster of recruits even after Texas, Oklahoma, etc. have had their pick. We don't quite have that luxury up here.

Winning cures all, no matter where the game, who we're playing we need to win more. Everything else is gimmicks intended to help the brand because the brand has been damaged over the last decade. More than most want to acknowledge. Getting into the ACC is a huge bump, it gets us clear of the dreck we've been associated with for the last decade. Now we need to find ways to compete in this league, if we're going to continue getting blown out by Clemson and GT and FSU (I'll assume), it won't matter who we schedule out of conference because any juice from that will be blown away on our first trip to the national spotlight.

I prefer to play as good a schedule as the team we have. So if we are in a 5 year rebuilding then schedule weakly for 5 years, but once we get to a spot where we can compete then schedule tougher games.

With that said we can schedule decent teams home/home. It can be done as it has been in the past regularly around here. I just see no need to play elite teams if they won't play us home/home. Don't play Ohio State or Michigan if they won't play us in the Dome unless its a 1 time game in a neutral site. If too play an elite team it requires a road game and then a neutral site game and no home game in the Dome then I would recommend we not play the game. That is all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom