We had no business winning this game. | Syracusefan.com

We had no business winning this game.

We just have more heart and guts than Georgetown is what it boils down to.
upload_2017-12-16_15-13-48.jpeg

Refs weren't bad, considering Michael Stevens was out there. And we got a huge break on the charge call MD drew.
Michael Stevens was pro SU today typically it’s the other way.

Michael Stevens was pro SU today typically it’s the other way.

He's not my favorite guy to have out there. Wasn't he one of the team that flagrantly boned us against Villanova a few years back?

He's not my favorite guy out there. Wasn't he one of the team that flagrantly boned us against Villanova a few years back?
Yes.
He typically bones us. This game for some reason he was giving us breaks.
His charge call on the Gtown Big that fouled him out was a huge momentum play for us.

Yes.
He typically bones us. This game for some reason he was giving us breaks.
His charge call on the Gtown Big that fouled him out was a huge momentum play for us.

Was Ewing working him? I only saw the second half. And anyway, Stevens owed us at least one. :D

Was Ewing working him? I only saw the second half. And anyway, Stevens owed us at least one. :D
I didn’t see Ewing working him but I bet he was.
Stevens might have just decided to give us a few breaks today it will definitely go the other way in future games.

If the team had quit, then we would have had no business winning this game. However, Cuse never gave up and played hard till the final whistle.

I’ve never seen a Syracuse team dive on the floor like this one. We’ve had 2-3 guys who might. But today we had Marek, Oshae, Tyus, Frank, Matt, etc throwing themselves on the ground. While they can certainly be frustrating to watch, it’s really fun watching the team that fights and never gives up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom