We have a coaching opening | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We have a coaching opening

Wasn't he just named asst. coach out west? Pepperdine, maybe? I would think it might be tough to leave an asst. coaching position for coord of player development. But who knows?

Pepperdine is correct. Just got the job a month ago.

Wonder if we'll see Bingo hit SU's schedule this year or next ... would be a nice gesture.

Gerry seems to have gone through a complete transformation. I suspect it's maturity and gaining confidence. I have seen him at practice. He's a very take-charge guy when interacting with the players. And they seem to really like him. I suspect he will be a good recruiter. He's very articulate, very approachable and very analytical. My guess is that the mothers out there will love him ... much as they have loved Hop.

In his radio show, he's a bit flat and needs better energy, needs to be a bit more animated. It used to seem like they were getting him out of bed and he was half talking in his sleep while he's pouring cereal in a bowl in his kitchen. Needs to step it up, media wise, if they are going to put him out there.

hed be a good strength and conditioning coach

11 years in the NBA, he's an articulate person, thoughtful and religious. I think he would be a great asset to the program.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom