We Have Shots Fired ... | Syracusefan.com

We Have Shots Fired ...

Old news

I think he used to be on the roster here and transferred out. Obv still salty it didn’t work out.
He’s lame AF to make physical characteristic insults

Why is he even tweeting on this? Does he work in football? Or is this his grand revenge all these years later? Lol.

I don’t remember him tbh.

Why is he even tweeting on this? Does he work in football? Or is this his grand revenge all these years later? Lol.

I don’t remember him tbh.
He transferred out in 2018 with his degree from Whitman and two years of eligibility.
Committed to Kennesaw State. Then ended up at Austin Peay.
He's now an insurance agent with Global Life.

He transferred out in 2018 with his degree from Whitman and two years of eligibility.

I’m in this weird place now where I want Dino fired, but also still feel the need to protect him from pretentious jagoffs. Conflicting emotions

Let's go Peay!

Dino will be fine. He most likely has close to 20 million saved and will live a very comfortable life on the West Coast. I don't think he is too worried about Troy.
Seriously. This guy has coasted at this job and made millions and millions he doesn’t deserve. He’s fine. Wish somebody would let me do my job 30 pct of the time and pay me millions

This is a lame way to make a dollar. I still don’t want Dino back but what in the world has he done to this man to experience this? And are those supposed to be crosses in the upper right hand of Troy’s picture?

So I can’t remember this guy, but if he was interested in growing his social media credibility he just got an F.
You are wrong, Mr 690 West. He gets an F minus
Yours truly,
Chelsea's grandfather

That was already posted. And like I said in the other thread Henderson talks like a 15 year old.
To be fair many adults under the age of 40 also talk like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom