We just saw a man's current career end | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We just saw a man's current career end

It was over last year, to many Dino fans used Covid and other excuses when it was clear this team felt an offensive standpoint is incompetent. Year 6 and it's still the same issues, no qb, horrific playcalling, a dozen penalties a game, zero clue in clock management and down and distance. Wildhack should call Marrone Monday, and make it happen
I was willing after last season's crazy year to enter this one with a short leash.

That leash is pretty much already used up. On week 2.

If he can miraculously turn us around and get us to a bowl he keeps his job.

I don't believe anymore.

I was willing after last season's crazy year to enter this one with a short leash.

That leash is pretty much already used up. On week 2.

If he can miraculously turn us around and get us to a bowl he keeps his job.

I don't believe anymore.
Same. I was one that said we shouldn’t / couldn’t fire after last year. But I was wrong. And willing to admit it.

we've had great talent on the defensive side for the past 2 years. just purely pathetic offenses. remember when the goal was to get 100+ plays a game? how many are we getting now? 40?

we have switched or goal to 10 three and out on offense a game

OT board mostly.
F53146A0-F635-419C-9FBC-59E4DDB5ABDC.jpeg

We'll you see, down 2 scores with 1 minute left they were focused on check downs and short passes.
I’m not really sure what was going on there but it looked like in the 4th quarter we basically had no offensive game plan that was appropriate for the time in the game and the circumstances. Just bizarre.

This is one of the worst officiated games I’ve seen but that being said, the offensive game plan really made little sense to me.

It was over last year, to many Dino fans used Covid and other excuses when it was clear this team felt an offensive standpoint is incompetent. Year 6 and it's still the same issues, no qb, horrific playcalling, a dozen penalties a game, zero clue in clock management and down and distance. Wildhack should call Marrone Monday, and make it happen
He hitched his horse to Devitos wagon