2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
Just didn't hit shots or board

We missed a lot of open looks

My biggest complaint is lack of effort on boards

We settled for too many threes, but we shot as bad as you could

Not worried

You won't shoot 23% every game

Boards are bigger concern

How do you define "open"? Just enough separation to get off a shot (like a step back) isn't open to me. We have a bunch of guys playing Golden State splash brothers basketball without the actual talent to pull it off.

Are you kidding? They were jacking off balance contested 3’s all night. Partly because they felt they had to and partly because there is no offense to generate quality shots. Either way, we put on an utterly embarrassing demonstration of incompetence wire to wire.

cb901632d0053925.jpg

Some nights shots fall. Others, they don't

Not worried

Dude we’re this conference is harder than the SEC in football.

We let the best coach in the country go so Boeheim could take the ship down with him. You think a Hopkins team gets held to 34.

We settled for too many threes, but we shot as bad as you could

Not worried

You won't shoot 23% every game

Boards are bigger concern
JB posts here!

Dude we’re this conference is harder than the SEC in football.

We let the best coach in the country go so Boeheim could take the ship down with him. You think a Hopkins team gets held to 34.
It is way too early to refer to Hop as the best coach in the country. He has won games in a totally crap conference. Good coach. Let him win a tournament game before we crown him anything

I posted this in a thread about centers, but it applies... Edwards in his limited action, also when the game was over, looked like the best option. We cant run an offense with zero interior threat. Notice how many contested shots we were taking compared to the shots they got. We continously were forcing shots at the end of the shot clock... they could make 2 passes and have a wide open 3... they just cant shoot, otherwise... oh boy

I posted this in a thread about centers, but it applies... Edwards in his limited action, also when the game was over, looked like the best option. We cant run an offense with zero interior threat. Notice how many contested shots we were taking compared to the shots they got. We continously were forcing shots at the end of the shot clock... they could make 2 passes and have a wide open 3... they just cant shoot, otherwise... oh boy
Correct

You can not win with Carey, Sidibe, Marek as starters

Best to play Joe, Quincy, Edwards in their spot

Sub Goodine and Braswell

Alright listen. you can disagree with the majority and try and spin it to where we didn’t look disgusting, but to say we looked “good” is just flat out wrong. taking turns chucking contested 3s, consistently picking up your dribble at the top of the key, playing with absolutely no rhythm or flow, and scoring a grand total of 34 points on your home court, is not in any way shape or form good basketball. and that’s all i saw tonight.

Hops the best coach? Really?

I mean after K and Cal who you got?

Don’t mention Bennett because his stall ball garbage that we’ve adopted has killed SU hoops as we knew it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom