we might have lost today,buts the feds really need to take over the pen | Syracusefan.com

we might have lost today,buts the feds really need to take over the pen

I agree. This went on for far too long! I wonder how much they will allow to come out, and how much more they will try to hide. It certainly does weaken PSU's credibility!

can't wait for the signs that the students come up with when Penn St goes on the road.

A very disturbing story.

Retro what are you a communist? You want to get the government involved in everything? Don't you know the free-market will punish Penn St. for what happened by not buying tickets or watching their games. They will be punished economically without the need for any govt involvement.

:D

Is Penn State part of the Catholic church?

this is as low as low can go-
this is so much more than football-

if joe pa did know and did nothing-i hope he rotts in hell

Is Penn State part of the Catholic church?

Hate it when I start to be repetitive & humorless, but not funny. Molesters who happen to be priests & molesters who happen to be coaches both need to go directly to jail without passing Go. And how some of the leaders in the Catholic Chirch & PSU reacted molesters is its own separate crime. That said, in a world as perverse as ours, could we lay off the Catholic references. It's tiresome & on the same level as other attacks based on race, religion, & sexual preference. The worst part is that most people who do it don't do it maliciously.

There, off my soapbox. Now, back to football. Thanks in advance for letting me vent. (& no personal attack intended. Our posters all seem to me to be people well met.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was raised Catholic, but left that crew a long time ago. Lots of good people and priests in the church, but their higher ups need some hard time.

yet everyone of us, when we hear about a female teacher doing the same things to young boys, we all smirk and say we wish it was us when we were at that age.

yet everyone of us, when we hear about a female teacher doing the same things to young boys, we all smirk and say we wish it was us when we were at that age.

Well, weren't some of (or one of) the kids referenced 10? I don't think anyone smirks when a female teacher molests a 10 year old. When they're 16 or 17 (hell, probably as low as 13) and it's consensual, yes, you get the smirks. Nothing about the stories here sound consensual though.

Ultimately, saying it's the same thing is WAY OFF base. Statutory rape with a willing participant is one thing, sodomizing an unwilling participant is quite another.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom