We need a change of luck...suggesting | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We need a change of luck...suggesting

Buncha hippy girls just walked in. Pretty cute, but they are distracting my bartender... This guy needs a beer!
As long as they girls don't shave ther arm pits and show it off , you know they are the BOMB !

As long as they girls don't shave ther arm pits and show it off , you no they are the BOMB !
Already investigated, all arm pits are shaved.

The beaver hat lady is here. You guys should come buy a beaver hat

As long as they girls don't shave ther arm pits and show it off , you no they are the BOMB !
I did meet some non shavers at a blue grass festival over the summer... Tell ya what, music festivals up here are out of control. Got there on a Friday, woke up Sunday laying in a river with my SU lax shirt, and someone else's shorts. No clue

I'd like a beaver hat.
Best thing I've ever bought. Keeps these ears nice and warm. Any of you guys want one, I'll get it and ship it. I think mine was $140ish.. Also has Wolf hats which are off the chain.

OK took a few hours off for my sanity. Glad 2 see we have our humor back. Just dipped into my 1st ever batch of homebrew. Canadian blonde. Tastes like OV splits:). I'm happy with myself. Can't wait for Monday night to get here. We'll be fine. Too much board mojo to get any worse. JHL cures all. Carry on...

OK took a few hours off for my sanity. Glad 2 see we have our humor back. Just dipped into my 1st ever batch of homebrew. Canadian blonde. Tastes like OV splits:). I'm happy with myself. Can't wait for Monday night to get here. We'll be fine. Too much board mojo to get any worse. JHL cures all. Carry on...
I need to get on this home brew kick. How hard is it to get started?

I need to get on this home brew kick. How hard is it to get started?
Wifey bought me a kit for Christmas. Start to finish in a month. Way easier than my previous wine debacles. I'd be up for the avatar change as well but I took this photo of Dwayne myself at media day back in '83. Can't f**k with that mojo...

Wifey bought me a kit for Christmas. Start to finish in a month. Way easier than my previous wine debacles. I'd be up for the avatar change as well but I took this photo of Dwayne myself at media day back in '83. Can't f**k with that mojo...

Hrm, I might get hot on this. What kinda space are we talking about? I could prolly steal half of the greenhouse from the wife

I did meet some non shavers at a blue grass festival over the summer... Tell ya what, music festivals up here are out of control. Got there on a Friday, woke up Sunday laying in a river with my SU lax shirt, and someone else's shorts. No clue
I use to crews by The N.W. . In 18 wheels and the rainbows where out in storm !

Ha! Was driving back home so no drinking or forum access for me since talking about beaver on my head.

Beer opened now though

Switched back to jack, have fellow board member section314 with me now. Getting ready for the Indiana Michigan game.

Switched back to jack, have fellow board member section314 with me now. Getting ready for the Indiana Michigan game.
Gotta get the kids to bed now so I can relax. Looking forward to watching some of this game, not looking forward to the halftime show though

Careful, I got hooked.

I assume liquid malt extract?

Perhaps JLHs amazing breasts and this talk of fermentation in the home will change the tide?

Jennifer%20Love%20Hewitt%20cleavage%20for%20The%20Client%20List%20Photoshoot%20Behind%20The%20Scenes%20Screen%20Capture-06.jpg

Beer, boobs, basketball

I sure do miss OV splits

On the OV splits, if anyone was in East LA. (as 505 Westcott was named after Orange Grove and before Planet 505) back on I think wednesdays you'd get em out of the big ice bucket. The labels would peel off so easy because of the bucket and then I stuck them all up the columns in the bar are and they were there until they remodelled for the next owners...

This was like 1993-4-5 kind a foggy...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom