We need a change of luck...suggesting | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

We need a change of luck...suggesting

On the OV splits, if anyone was in East LA. (as 505 Westcott was named after Orange Grove and before Planet 505) back on I think wednesdays you'd get em out of the big ice bucket. The labels would peel off so easy because of the bucket and then I stuck them all up the columns in the bar are and they were there until they remodelled for the next owners...

This was like 1993-4-5 kind a foggy...
Bucket of splits. Lots of places did that. Must have been how OV marketed them. Good old days, indeed...

Does FX Matt brewing company still produce Maximus Super? Or is it only Saranc and Utica Club? I remember drinking 3 Maximus Supers and wrecking my moms car.

Does FX Matt brewing company still produce Maximus Super? Or is it only Saranc and Utica Club? I remember drinking 3 Maximus Supers and wrecking my moms car.
Oh yea , lets not forget the good old Matts beerball . LOL

Oh yea , lets not forget the good old Matts beerball . LOL
Went up to Saranac Lake to stay at a friends lake cottage and we went into town and drank a bunch of Super @ a place all the kids called the "foundation". I thought the Foundation was some kind of youth group. Turned out it was the ruins of someplace in the woods where all the local kids went to get schnockered. We were so drunk we walked the 2 1/2 miles back to the lake cottage in a pitch black moonless night falling down every 30 yards or so. We decided we would stash the left over beer in the woods on the side of the road not far from a place called the Watchtung Archers Club. We paced off into the woods.. 1, 2, 3, etc. at about 15 we went careening down into a ravine that we didn't see. We woke up the next morning with bug bites and bruises all over our bodies. It was great being 18 years old in upstate NY in 1974.

Loved the Matts beerball. I still wish they made these.

I know, it is a shame how few trailers now have them in the yard as decor...

One of the coolest things I made at ESF was a two stage beer-ball bong and we stole the two empty balls from a yard off 31 in Bridgeport.

I never realized it was just an FX Matt thing...I just googled beer ball and got some interesting result. (not just FX Matt but very few breweries did them - Hudepohl in Cinicinnati did too I've just been told)

http://shop.bowlersparadise.com/OTB...35_a_7c14481&gclid=CPjAjuHomrUCFUiRPAodTHgAMg

The good old days
Went up to Saranac Lake to stay at a friends lake cottage and we went into town and drank a bunch of Super @ a place all the kids called the "foundation". I thought the Foundation was some kind of youth group. Turned out it was the ruins of someplace in the woods where all the local kids went to get schnockered. We were so drunk we walked the 2 1/2 miles back to the lake cottage in a pitch black moonless night falling down every 30 yards or so. We decided we would stash the left over beer in the woods on the side of the road not far from a place called the Watchtung Archers Club. We paced off into the woods.. 1, 2, 3, etc. at about 15 we went careening down into a ravine that we didn't see. We woke up the next morning with bug bites and bruises all over our bodies. It was great being 18 years old in upstate NY in 1974.
The good old days are gone forever . At least you guys made it back alive !

I know, it is a shame how few trailers now have them in the yard as decor...

One of the coolest things I made at ESF was a two stage beer-ball bong and we stole the two empty balls from a yard off 31 in Bridgeport.

We used them as lamp shades in college. It really was romantic when we brought girls back to the suite.

We used them as lamp shades in college. It really was romantic when we brought girls back to the suite.

Dude. We stole like six of them from that place and the ones that didn't get used for drug paraphernalia make it on top of naked lamps.

That ambery glow was cool. Plus, as I recall the little imperfections in the plastic made come cool shadows

Dude. We stole like six of them from that place and the ones that didn't get used for drug paraphernalia make it on top of naked lamps.

That ambery glow was cool. Plus, as I recall the little imperfections in the plastic made come cool shadows

Oh hell yes. They were so money

We have a full board Avatar change. If you were around for the NC season, go back to that Avatar. If you had one that worked change it. We need to shake things up and I think this is the cure.

I havent changed mine since I signed up 11 years ago so I am good.

Anyone with me?
Done

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom